Part-20 You Promised.....!!!!

Recap: Sanyukta proves Randhir innocent by exposing Simran in front of everyone and later gains consciousness in the hospital after drinking the drink spiked by Simran. Sanyukta and Randhir promise each other to always have each other's back and that they will always share their problems with each other.

In Hospital

Sanyukta: Randhir ......Where is Saanjh?

Randhir: Chashmish .....she just left half an hour ago....she wanted to stay but since her mom was not well so she left.....but she left a fresh pair of clothes for you.....

Sanyukta(smiling): Thank god.....I was so uncomfortable in that dress.....and all this chaos.....I am really tired now......when will I be discharged Randhir?

Randhir: Chashmish.....now you are perfectly alright.....so I will just complete the formalities and then we can leave....and even uncle aunty must be worried.....it's really late now.....

Sanyukta : No....actually mom and dad are not at home.....they left for US in the afternoon .....it's my cousin's wedding but I couldn't go because shooting is going on in the college and already syllabus is lagging behind .......moreover mom and dad went for around two weeks so......I wouldn't be sanctioned leaves for such a long time.....

Randhir: But Chashmish......

Their talks were interrupted when the director of his show and dean entered the hospital ward

Dr. Sharma: How are you Sanyukta?

Sanyukta: I am absolutely alright mam...........

Dr. Sharma: You did a great job Sanyukta.......(turning to Randhir).....and I am really sorry Mr. Shekhawat....we didn't expect that a model student like Simran could have gone so low........to the level of blackmailing you and blaming you for molestation was just unacceptable......I am really sorry on behalf of my whole college

Director: I am sorry too Randhir.....I should have trusted you .....I have known you as a person and I should have trusted you that you could never do something like this...... (looking hopefully towards Randhir)I hope that the protagonist of Sadda haq will be back to shoot from Monday......

Randhir(smiling and playfully): Of course Sir.....I am at your service........

Director: along with that .....I hope that Ms. Aggarwal......you will be back as the coordinator too.....

Sanyukta(playfully looking towards Randhir): Sir I don't have any problem in coordinating with the team.....but I can't tell about Mr. Shekhawat....after all he was not happy with my work.....(smirking towards Randhir).....right Mr. Shekhawat.

Randhir(nervously laughing): What.....why would I have any problem.....she is really very efficient in her work.

Sanyukta(raising an eyebrow): Really.....?

With that all of them laughed on Randhir.....after sometime.....director and dean left and Randhir went to complete the formalities and Sanyukta changed her clothes and was waiting for him.....

Randhir: come Chashmish.....let's leave

In the car.....

Sanyukta: umm....Randhir....how much was the bill in the hospital....I will transfer the amount in your account.....I am not carrying any cash right now

Randhir: come on Chashmish.....at one moment you call me your friend and on the other moment you behave as if we are strangers......I am hurt Chashmish.....Can't I even pay such a small amount for you and especially when you were in this situation all because of me...... I didn't know that we have such a big amount of formality between us.