3 | jack• promise

you and your boyfriend of 5 years jack have just had a massive argument. you stormed down the stairs crying your eyes out and walked right out the front door. jack slightly behind you running trying to get his shoes on.

" jack I told you to leave me alone, I don't want to know "
you said wiping away your tears.

"please y/n I'm begging you, let me explain, " he said slightly pulling your arm back but not hurting you.

"explain what jack? there's nothing to explain, you obviously don't love me anymore if you're away texting other girls"
you scoffed at him.

"please y/n this isn't what you think, chloe is jonah's girlfriend, they've only recently started going out that's why you never met her. I was asking for her advice and opinion on something "
he said with his big puppy dog eyes.

" why do you need advice on me? What's wrong with me "
you said starting to get anxious and scared.

" no there's nothing wrong with your baby, your absolutely perfect in every way possible. your amazing y/n "
jack said taking your hands into his.

" this is what I needed chloe's help on "
jack took one hand away and put it into his pocket

your heart started racing and your hands got sweaty.

" Y/N,  we've been together since we were 14, we're now 19. I can see my self-spending the rest of my life with you and be starting a family! yeah sure we're still young and I don't want to freak you out with engagements .. so will you take this promise ring as a promise that one day we will get married and have our own family"

jack opened the box taking out a beautiful silver ring with a beautiful diamond. It had JA and your initials engraved on it for Jack Avery and your name. you were struggling to get your words out. he put the ring on your finger.

"of course I will jack, I am so so so sorry for not letting you explain in the first place, I just got so scared that you didn't love me anymore"

you said taking him into a hug.
" I will always love you y/n "

"always"
you both said and you finally got to kiss him.