A Teenage Dream Ch.6 Apologies

After the movie......

Well the girls made me 'fess up about everything (even Jake). They were really understanding. I am walking home right now. It's not too long of a walk. As I was passing a corner, I felt two hands gently grab my waist and pinned me against the glass of a store.

"Hey," Darren said romantically. I was staring into his dark brown, dreamy eyes. I noticed that he had long eyelashes. He looked so cute.

"Hey," I replied.

"Look, I'm really sorry about everything. It was my fault. So I brought you this." He took out a big chocolate rose from his pocket. Then he bent down on one knee and held out the rose.

"Will you accept this rose for my rude, foolish behavior?" I smiled and accepted his rose.

"But I can't eat this by myself. You have to help." I unwrapped the rose and held it out for him to bite. We started walking and sharing the chocolate rose. It was delicious. It had a caramel filling which melted in my mouth. I felt Darren's hand pressed around my waist.

"Look, Darren I like you, I mean I really like you, but it feels like I'm doing something wrong I mean, it feels like I'm hurting Julie." I felt Darren's hand dart away from my waist.

"Look, I'm really sorry I did-" I started.

"It's okay. It's not your fault, it's mine. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. No hard feelings?"

I nodded and we kept on walking. I felt kind of bad. We finally arrived at my house. Darren turned to me grabbed both of my hands and stared at me for a while.

"What?" I asked.

"Look, I know you'll probably get mad at me for doing this because everything with Julie and all, but I have to do this." I was very confused. Suddenly I felt his lips pressed against mine. His arms were around my waist. I placed my hands around his neck. He smelled like cologne. He pulled his lips away and pressed his cheek against mine and he whispered in my ear

"I love you."

20 minutes later......

I'm sitting on my bed listening to my ipod. "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry is on. I realized that I'm definitely not living my teenage dream. All I wanted was a loving family, caring friends, and maybe, just maybe.... a boyfriend. But what do I get? I have a nice family, but my friends are a little upset with me for not trusting them, I feel like I've stabbed my friend in the back, and have made out with two guys in one day. Anyway, I was tired. I'll go to sleep just after this song ends...... when I opened my eyes, I was in a club.