The Shock

You pull out a beautiful dress and put it on. You apply some natural makeup and make a beautiful bun.*this is the dress you wear*⬇️⬇️

Your driver arrives and takes to a huge 5-star cafè

Your driver arrives and takes to a huge 5-star cafè. You see you appa sitting with another family and a handsome boy. *You walk to him* Anneonghaseyo. "Oh so this your beautiful daughter" said the other man. The boy just looked at you and made a face.
     Hey Jimin this is Kumikaze. Kumikaze this is Jimin. Hello Jimin. What do want? The boy said. Nothing. Hey you we wanna tell you both something. What? We say at the same time. Jimin glared at me. You both are....going to.......marry.
Marry and this girl. Appa are you gonna destroy my life with this ass. Jimin but please understand. It's bebecause of our business. Whatever. But I'll never ever marry this b****. I accused myself to the washroom and started to cry. Appa I love you but why do you want me to marry this jerk.
----JIMIN POV----
That girl is a nerd how can my family tell me to marry her. Even if she is pretty and cute I don't even know her. I wish appa understands. I've been rejecting girls from years and now who is she? Only the thing is that she is pretty.
                 ----End of POV----
I comeback. Kumi you could go and have a talk with Jimin and we will just have a little talk. Jimin's eumma said with a warm smile.
    Come on with me. Jimin said with a stern voice. As you go out he grabs your wrist and pins you to a wall and says. "You were the one who forced your parents, right "he yells. "No I never said them anything instead I got to know today that I have to marry you...jerk". You tried to say something but instead tears cameout. Now don't cry like an idiot. He yelled as he went inside. You came behind him and tried not to cry. "Hey you Jimin." You whispered in his ears. "What ass?" I'll run away as soon as I get married to you. "Good bitch. I don't give a fuck."

((Hope you guys enjoy both of my books. Vote and comment please. REQUESTS ARE OPEN.....And rest enjoy.😚😙😙🙂))