Fun With Jimin....Pt.1

~~In the room~~
"What will you have for dinner oppa."
    'You' Me?? "Yes you" Not at all. I won't let you have me. "Hey Kumi lets play a naughty game.?" What is it?     
    "You need to put a vibrator in your underwear and then go for dinner." 
---Your POV---
I would choke myself with his dick rather than doing that!!! How can he just tell me to do that. If I came in between. But yet I can try playing his so called naughty game.
             ---End of your POV---
A/N:You stand in front of him in a black dress with the vibrator positioned in your panties.Then you go in the dining area."Is it comfortable?" "Aniya oppa it hurts in the clit." "Sorry babygirl you need to manage." "Oppa when will you start?" "It has a timer. Enjoy."
---15 minutes later---
You were having your kimchi then you feel the vibration.
    Ahh~~ you cover your mouth. Jimin comes closer and says "enjoying or not now. The remote control it's with me if you be naughty I will increase the speed." "No Oppa Ahh~~. Please fuck me but stop it for now." "Ok as you want. Go in the room and get ready.
              You go up in the room and change into sex clothes. (Well I don't know what they are called. You can tell in the comments) You hear a knock on the door. "Come in if It's Jimin." "Oh yes that's me." "Oppa fuck me hard." "Babygirl that's called daddy." "Yes daddy I want you inside me."