Fun With Bangtan

You got up from the couch and saw Jimin with two other men. I was about to leave but one of them grabbed my hand. Where are you going beautiful? Huh? Hey Kumi these are my friends. Are you Jimin's sweet wifeu? the boy with red hair said. What's your name? the boy with light purple hair said. I am Kumikaze but you can call me Kumi. On one asked. Jimin said with a stern look. Oh please Jimin the boy with blonde hair said with a warm smile to me. Hey let us introduce our self to Kumikaze. I am Jung Hoseok or J-hope the boy with red hair said. I am Kim Namjoon or Rap Monster the boy with blonde hair said. I am Min Yoongi or Suga the boy with light purple hair said. Hey you have yet not met 3 other people. Btw we are in a band BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!!! They said at the same time.
        Ok now I need to take a shower. Go no one even called you here either nor you know anything. Once again everyone glared at Jimin causing me to giggle.
----Your POV----
Those boys are so cute. But not better than Jimin. I don't know why he hate me so much. Whenever I come close to him he makes me feel left out. But yet I love him in the heart.
                ----End of POV----
----After 15 minutes----
You go down and see the three boys looking at you. This is what you where.*outfit below*👇👇👇

Hey Kumi looking really hot

Hey Kumi looking really hot. Namjoon said with a playful smirk. Come sit in my, Yoongi's lap. You get nervous and look at Jimin." Why are you looking at me idiot." Don't mind him just sit. You sit. He slowly started shaking his thighs me causing me to shake my breast. J-hope and Namjoon could not stop staring at me.
----J-hope+ Namjoon POV----
She.Is.So.Hot. How can Jimin hate her. He is so lucky. If she would me my wife I would protect her like my little sister and keep her safe.
                  ----End of POV----
---Jimin POV----
I am feeling to punch them on their faces. They are staring at Kumi's breast while it is shaking. I want to be protective but it will be odd because she thinks I hate her. But I do love her
                   ----End of POV----

((Hope you guys enjoy this story. I will be working on the first book too. I'm almost running out of ideas......You can help by.....leaving comment. REQUEST ARE OPEN.😘😘😘😊😊))