Wedding

----After 24 days----
Today was you and Jimin were marrying each other. You just wanted to cry but held it back. Jimin was looking handsome. You wore a long and beautiful gown. He looked and smirked at you. He came close to your  ear and said "Idiot this is not gonna make me happy." I know that PARK JIMIN. He gave me a death glare and continued making faces.
----After 3 hours---- 
The wedding ceremony was done and Jimin and I were asked to kiss. He came close. Instead of kissing me he just spitted on me. "Hey Jimin stop that" Unfortunately no one noticed what he did. "Better not think about kissing me" he said with a smirk.
      "I did not even ask you to kiss. You did that" "Yes what so ever." 
---After the wedding---
You both go in your new house which your and his parents decided for you both. Jimin tells you to open the door but then goes inside pushing you a side.
    "Hey Kumi change into the most sexy dress." "Why should I?" Because I want to hear you moan."Shut up Jimin  and mind your own business.""You  are my wife, my own business.""You shut and let me change." "Change in front of me. How does it matter. Even I can see your sexy body." NO YOU CAN'T!!!!.
----Jimin's POV----
I dont know why. I like her but can't show. The first time I saw her I fell for her but thought all negative. Just because I have been cheated by my my girlfriend Chanmi. And I won't ever fall in love...now
                 ----End of POV----
Now you can enter Jimin. I know. And first of all it's my house. I can stay where ever I want. Jimin but please understand we can make it out together. Now get out of the room and sleep in the living room. Jimin yelled as I went out sobbing.
    Why am I such a jerk. I yelled at her  on the first day without any reason. I hate myself so much now. I am I like this? Why? Why did I marry her and spoil her life? Why?