Spring Day

But I do love her.....
Yoongi hyung. Please stop shaking. Why babygirl? Huh? Don't like it? Ok I'll do something else. This time he slid his hand inside your top and took of your bra and started massaging. Jimin shot dead glares Yoongi but he just ignored. "Yoongi it's done with you and now let Kumikaze and me be alone. Hey hyung we were having fun with her. She is my wife. You are no one to touch her. Now please go. We'll meet up someday later. Ok hyung let him spend time with his wife. Hoseok said with a smile. Fine now go. *They go outside* Kumikaze come sit here we need to talk. About what? My hyungs touching you. All your fault. But why Jimin. Because you are hot and they want to touch you. What's my fault if I am hot. Nothing is your fault and from now on don't let them touch you. Ok. Jimin can I ask something? Ask. I think I should run away. But why? Coz you don't love me at all. No it's not true. But you told that. I know. But now I regret why didn't I love you. I hate you Jimin. I hate you too idiot. We said to each other jokingly. I forgot to tell that we will be going to Hawaii next week. Ok. We will have fun there. Jimin don't you think it's kinda odd. What's odd? You all of a sudden started loving me and caring out towards me. First of all I never hated you. I just did not like girls because my girlfriend cheated on me. Because you deserve something better than her. Just like you Kumikaze. Jimin are you happy with me. Yes.* you hug each other*. Don't worry I'll always be there for you Jimin. Even I will always protect you from everything. So Kumikaze go pack. We'll be going and listen. He whispers. Wear clothes that show a lot of skin. I will keep toys for you.
Toys? Yes sex toys. Jimin says while a playful smirk forms on his face.You blush and run away into your room.

((Hey guys the next chapter is kinda smutty. These I'm busy with school. I am writing books at 6 am. Please appreciate and comment and vote😏🤗🤗😁))