Chapter 2

Summer's pov

We enter the house and the first thing that I smell is chocolate chip cookies in the oven. Ahead of me is the kitchen, its actually bigger than Imagined. To the right is a staircase. Its just goes straight up not spiral like the one at my house. Off to the left is a small tv set on top of a wooden table. The sofa is a light brown color and looks so comfy. Thats much different from the black leather one I have. I see no dinning room or washing machine room. But I choose to say nothing since this guy is starring at me so rudely. He has curly hair just like Jacob but his afro is bigger. He has smaller eyes than Jacob and there more of a light brown color. He looks very young to be Jacob's dad.

"Jacob who the hell is this" He yells starring at Jacob.

"This is my... girlfriend"

"GIRLFRIEND ! HA I CANT WAIT TILL DAD GETS HERE! HE IS GOING TO KILL YOU AND HER" I flinched at that last sentence.

"OH MY GOD JACOB I WOULD HATE TO BE YOU IN A BOUT 2 MINUTES. YOU KNOW HOW WE ALL FEEL ABOUT... BLACK PEOPLE! "

I was about to say well me and mother dont like Mexicans either but I bit my tongue and im glad I did because of what he said next.

"At least this one doesn't have that horrible attitude and doesn't talk Intill she is spoken too"

"Anyway. Where is dad. I need to get over with this already."

We all stop when we hear the screen door open and close. I see this white pale man with blue eyes that look just like a pool of water. He had grey hair but it wasn't falling out yet. He was very tall to me because I'm only 5'3 and he looked about 6'4. His eyes were starting at me so intensely I had to look away. I couldn't stand that look. He looked as if I just murdered his mom. Those eyes are no longer like a nice pool its the devil in blue.

"What the hell is going on in here" I hear a slight country accent. He sounds like a voice that could hang a black person and say "good reddens" or something creepy like that. Watch me dream something like that tonight.

"Dad... this is my ... girl.. friend...Summer" Jacob spits out. He turns away while he is saying it. I dont think he could take his dad's stare either.

"GIRLFRIEND! AWE HELLL NAHH! GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT MESS. THIS PICE OF BLACK TRASH IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND. COME ON YOU COULD DO WAY BETTER."

"I know right" Jacob says looking at me. His dad and brother gives him a weird look.

Oo no he didn't. I really dont like that boy. I could do better too. They all dont know that all the black boys wanted me at my high school also now tht I think of it so did whites and latinos pretty much all race.

"I mean I know what you mean but I like her."

"Ugh you are such a disappointment Jacob. Just get her out of here"

Jacob's dumb self starts to walk to the door forgetting that I need to stay here. I clear my throat to get his attetion. He looks at me like what do you want and I give him I need to stay here remeber look. He nods his head and stands next to me.

"Oh umm dad. Summer needs to stay here."

His dad looks at Jacob. I swear its about 10 minutes before his dad finally speaks.

"You must be out your got damn mind. What the heck did you drink. Did you poison him or give him crack?" His dad is starring at me. I shake my head no and he gives me a I dont believe you nigga look.

"Dad please. Thats my girlfriend. She needs a place to stay. Come on dad"

"I know one think she is not staying in this house jacob!"

Jacob looks at his dad but he doesnt budge. He grabs my arm and steps back several steps.

"Summer he is not gonna let you stay inside here but there is a shack outside a little to the left of the house. I know he will let you stay there. Im sorry thats the only place I have for you" He whispers.

"Yeah thats fine I guess"

"Well dad can she stay in the shack"

"Watever I dont care she betta not bother me and when I come home I do not want her inside the house"

"Okay"

His dad walks off shaking his head.

"You just disgust me Jacob"

"Shutup Lorenzo!"

Im guessing thats his brother. Its hard to say but Jacob is so much nicer thank Lorenzo. I guess Jacob does have a good side.

"Come on" Jacob leads me outside into the shed. From the outside it looks terriable. You know the staying dont judge a book by its cover. Well in this sittuation it dont apply. The shack was just as disghusting inside as the outside is. inside there is a punch of tools on a shelf, A lawn mower, and a wooden rocking chair in the far corner. There are a lot of boxes and random items. Im guessing they used this as a overflow room.

"So for now you will be sleeping in that rocking chair"

The chair had a coushion under it but it had grass stains. The rocking chair looked a million years old. Its just disghusting but this my only option.

"Jacob I really dont want to sleep here. Can you like work something out please"

"Ugh... okay summer ill try.When my dad leaves for work which is at 3 ill come and get you and I guess... you can sleep on my floor"

"I guess thats better thanks" I give Jacob a long hug. I guess he wasn't expecting that because he stares at me for a while.

"Well I bettta catch some sleep on my rocking chair then the floor" I laugh and he smiled and walks out my little so called house. For about 4 hours I sleep so uncomfortable on the chair.

At which in guessing was 3 Jacob comes and silently leads me to his room. I cant really see anything because its pitch black. He shows me the floor by his bed. He already had me a little pile of covers and blankets to lay on. I fall right asleep.

In the morning

I wake up on Jacob's bed. Wow how in the world did I get up here. The last thing I remember is falling asleep on the floor. I look down and see me in a totally different outfit. Oh my god. Did Jacob dress me! He probably took advantage of me! Im so out of here. I open the window and run out of the house.