Happily Ever After (a sam aldrich fan fiction)

Kate's P.O.V

"Come on Micah!! we're at 6 flags over Georgia waiting to meet Sam fucking Aldrich" "JESUS KATE!! He's probably not even here yet and what about hunter?!? Cool your tits Kate I know your anxious but seriously just think if Sam saw you looking like a total fool fan-girling over him?" All of a sudden I came to a stop to see the beautiful blonde standing right there less than 3 feet in front of me I couldn't believe it... "Micah I can't do this he's right there what if he thinks I'm ugly what if I fart in front of him there's just too much that could go wrong!!" I was sincerely worried about what was going to happen! "Kate, he's staring at us!" Wait was he really now I felt like I was going to piss myself was Sam really staring at me? I glanced quickly over at him he had a smile on his face and he was staring at us.. "Oh my fucking god Micah is this really happening?!? I think I'm gonna cry!" "Kate when we talk to him sensor your swearing! I mean it!" I looked at her I can't sensor my language I said god damn to one of the hot substitutes last year I CANNOT sensor my language I chuckled "Micah you know I can't do that but I'll try!" I looked up and started walking torwards him as I flipped my blonde hair and Micah flipped her brown hair WE WERE READY!

Sam's P.O.V.

I hit Hunter on the shoulder as we saw these two gorgeous girls walking torwards us I admit I was staring at the blonde one earlier ,hot was an understatement she was just fucking beautiful! " Hunter look at them" I said pointing to them "Holy crap!" His mouth was wide open I hit his mouth shut and he thanked me quietly I hope he wasn't talking about the blonde because I was determined to make her mine! Let's do this I thought to myself

Kate's P.O.V

All of a sudden he pointed at us why the fuck was he pointing at us maybe he points to the ugliest ones? "Micah why is he pointing at us?!??" I was nervous about coming now he is pointing at us how could this day get any worse?!? We finally approach him but I let Micah talk first she's good at talking me not so much! "Hi Sam my names Micah and this is my best friend Kate!" She nudged me to say hi "Hi I'm Kate as you know thanks Micah!" He held out his hand for me to shake it I did and it felt like static electricity holy shit!! "Nice meeting you Kate!" He had the biggest smile on his face and he wouldn't let go of my hand I mean I was fine with that but it got kinda awkward when all the other girls were staring at us.. He quickly let go! "Sorry your just beautiful" holy shot did Sam Aldrich just call me beautiful this can't be happening "thanks" I can feel myself beginning to blush! He and hunter told us to wait over there by the yellow bench for them so of course we did I had no Idea what this day had in plan for us!!

Sam's P.O.V.

Me and Hunter told Kate and Micah to sit on the yellow bench they didn't know why and I don't think Hunter did either "Wait Sam, Why did we ask them to sit on the bench again?" He was clueless I shook my head at him " we are gonna ride rides with them!" He suddenly knew what I was talking about a date!! "Ya wait which one do you like?" I asked him to make sure he didn't like Kate! " I like Micah she's cute and seems nice!" I sighed with relief "okay good!!" He looked at me confused "wait you like Kate? I knew it!!" I heard a girl in the background yell Sunter and me and hunter looked at eachother and laughed!

Kate's P.O.V.

We sat on the bench for like 30 minutes when finally the two boys came over to us " Ready to ride rides girls?" They said in unison "ya I'm down" I said but Micah was iffy she hated roller coaster and I knew it but she said "ya" anyways she knew that if she screwed up our chance I would woop her ass even though I love her to death I would still beat her! This is a once in a life time chance! All of a sudden Sam grabbed my hand and we started walking I FELT LIKE I WAS GONNA FUCKING EXPLODE! Was this really happening Sam Freaking aldrich was holding my hand and I didn't even ask!!!! Does he really like me? I could feel myself starting to blush but I tried to hold it back but I could feel my cheeks as red as a baboons ass! Okay this is happening i was still trying to process this as we got in line for the first ride! Calm Kate calm! I can't screw this up!

Sam's P.O.V.

I grabbed her hand and started to walk over to the first ride! My palms started to sweat why was I so nervous this is new wait this must be what L..Love feels like this was crazy was I in love with Kate?

A.N

Hi I'm caitlyn! What do you think so far is Sam in love with Kate? I hope you enjoyed the first part I will start writing part 2 soon! Love you!😘😘

Like

Vote

Coment