Part 4

Micah's POV

Kate seemed to be focused on her phone more than the TV which was, weird! She drank like three cans of lemonade in like 15 minutes which was normal, but she seemed zoned out! I peeked at her phone screen. I see why, she was watching Sam on You Now which was normal for her. But, she was smiling a lot more and giggling like one of those weird giggles like when someone tickles your feet! She was humming Show off by SoMo which was her favorite song she tried to deny it but it's like one of the only songs she actually plays! And Ride by SoMo.. "Kate! What are you doing?!" "What does it look like doe-doe I'm watching Sam on You Now!" "Okay Kate, cut the shit! You have been staring at that screen for an hour straight! He's texting you isn't he?" I know my best friend! He was definetly texting her! "Yes, yes he is!" "And.." "And we are having a conversation!" "About what? What are you having a conversation about?" She obviously wanted to keep it a secret but I always end up knowing! "Like our favorite sports and colors and all that!" "Really? Okay what's his favorite color and what sports does he play?" "He wrestles, plays football and basketball! And orange!" Okay so that was easier than I thought! Suprising!

Kate's POV

By the time Sam went to bed or we had stopped texting It was like 1 in the morning! Micah, I could tell was bored out of her mind! I felt bad because I had her over and I pretty much ignored her the whole time. We were supposed to watch netflix and drink lemonade! But she watched netflix and I drank lemonade! What?!? We were supposed to do that together! I'm not going to let me and Sam's friendship get in the way of me and Micah's friendship! After I was done thinking I told Micah how sorry I was and that no relationship was going to come between our friendship! And that we are going to be friends until we die! "Kate you blocking me out is okay your in the "I'm gonna block out my bestfriend cause I'm in love phase!" I couldn't help but laugh we made that up in the 5th grade when Micah blocked me out for a week when she had her first boyfriend! I understood but not really I've never had a boyfriend I'm waiting because my older cousin told me what love was well it was her assignment for journalism." You really start to appreciate someone when they change your life from gloom-ville to smile-city, When they can change your entire mood just by smiling or making your day a mess because they are sick, boys are complicated but so are girls and when you find someone that can turn all your flaws and complications into something positive, even if it's the worst one possible, that is called love. Love can not be rushed as it has made a plan and already knows who will be the one to for see your flaws as an additive to your personality." I now live by that motto because I believe every word in that piece of writing even if a 20 year old wrote it! I wonder..

Sam's POV

I decided I needed to go to bed early I've had a long day and I needed some sleep! I was contemplating whether I should invite Kate and Micah to the pool tomorrow with me and Hunter well I'll just invite them in the morning! I couldn't sleep Everytime I closed my eyes they would just open back up! I put my head under my pillow and finally went to sleep thank god!

AN

I'm going to start updating twice a day if I have something going on I will put it in the authors note! I hope you like it! The love thing is called "love in my perspective" I wrote it last night! I hope you like it! Next update will be late tonight!😋😘 Sam doesn't know there is a third part lol😂😂😘

-Caitlyn😘😋