Part 9

Kate's POV

I edited the video and posted it. Getting some hate from the sam fans like "He's mine bitch" and "your ugly and un-talented why would he like you?" I was used to it so I really didn't mind. After that I decided to log into netflix and watch Secret Life of the American Teenager I was almost done with the first season and it was getting pretty intense.

***********************

I watched about 2 or 3 episodes and decided I was going to go to bed. I had a long day..

Sam's POV

I went to bed late that night. I had a lot in my mind all I could think about was Kate. I figured she was asleep so I didn't text her. I think I'm going to invite her to the park tomorrow. Maybe we could play some basketball or just talk. I decided at around 2:30 I was going to go to sleep.

Morning

******************

When I woke up it was around 10:30 and I decided to text Kate to see if she wanted to come to the park

Kate's POV

It was around 10:35 and I got a text from Sam

Text from: ❤️😍Sam aka Bæ

Hey Babe wanna meet at the park today around 2?

I still laugh about how he put his name into my phone

Me: Yes!! I'll ask my mom. Should I bring my basketball?

Sam: ya. I'll see you then babe I love you, Kate xx

Me: I love you more sam

Sam: that's impossible..

Me: Awww your so cute I love you baby I'll see you at 2😘😘

Sam: I love you. See you then. 😘😘

He was the sweetest. I plugged my phone in and hopped in the shower.

*******

After I got out of the shower I threw on my tribal crop top and a pair of washed out high waisted shorts. I grabbed my black vans and put them on. I also grabbed my basketball shoes. I told my mom I was going to the park.

Me: Mom I'm going to the park with sam be back in a few hours love you!

Mom: you didn't even eat breakfast! Are you feeling okay?!?

Me: ya.. I'm just not hungry that's all. But can you make me a bagel since I've got time to kill?!

She chuckled but then agreed I mean it was only 1:30 I had time I guess.

****

I ate my bagel and thanked my mom. I went out to the garage and grabbed my Soccer bag, that I used for all my sports, put my basketball in it and my soccer ball. I hopped my penny and rode down the road to the park.

Sams POV

I hopped in the shower and got ready. Throwing on a pair of basketball shorts and my tennis shoes.

Me: Dad I'm off to the park with Kate be back in a few hours!!

Dad: okay have fun. But not to much fun..

I totally ignored his last comment and walked down to the park. I saw Kate standing there I had to take the opportunity to scare her. I went up behind her and grabbed her waist and pulled her torwards me

Me: Hey there gorgeous did you miss me?!

I say kissing her. She jumped and screeched.

Kate: Oh my God, Sam!!

She hugged me like I hadn't seen her in ages.

Kate: I missed you soooooo much.

Me: I missed to too babe. You look gorgeous.

Kate: thanks you don't look half bad yourself.

Me: so you wanna shoot some hoops?

Kate I thought you'd never ask!

I grabbed the ball out of her hand.

Kate: Hey that's cheating!!

Me: No it isn't. But I guess you can have the ball first. Ladies first..

Kate: Thank you.

She went to grab the ball. I pulled it away.

Me: give me a kiss first...

I said puckering my lips

Kate: why didn't you just ask for a kiss I would have gladly kissed you haha

Me: I'll do the work..

I dropped the ball and grabbed her cheek bringing her forehead to mine. Nose to nose.

Me: I love you

Kate: I love you

I brought her lips slowly to mine. Not to sound cheesy but it felt like our lips were meant to be touching. They fit together perfectly.. I finally pulled apart and we just stood there and looked at eachother.. In no way do I want this moment to end..

AN

So I happened you liked this chapter I'm warning y'all in advance to buy some tissues for the next chapters because damn your gonna cry.. Just an authors sneak peek for ya. I have a really sad story line.. Lol well I'll see y'all soon love you😘😘😘😘

LIKE COMMENT VOTE PLEASE!!