Part 11

~NOT EDITED~

Kate's POV

Being wrapped in his arms felt like the safest place on planet earth. I didn't want to move so I snuggled up to sam and closed my eyes I mean I couldn't sleep for that long..

Sams POV

I wrapped Kate into my arms. Holding her made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I dozed off thinking random thoughts about tour and my relationship and food. Damn I could go for some food. I refused to get up as Kate looked so peaceful. As the movie ended I slowly could feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier as I felt myself fall asleep.

NO POV

**ring buzz ring** (AN literal same tho)

Mama Rodgers: Kate where are you it's 6:30?!?

Kate: oh my gosh mom I'm so sorry I fell asleep.

Mama Rodgers: enough excuses get your butt home and your grounded!

Kate: BUT MOM!

Mama Rodgers: no buts Kate get your butt home!

Kate: you just said no butts tho..

Mama Rodgers: fine than get your ass home!! Better?

Kate: very much so! Bye

Kate's POV

I got out of Sams arm.. I wish I didn't have to leave him his arms were so cozy. I looked at his face.. I saw the biggest smile. Aww how much I was gonna miss him.

**

I wrote a note saying:

Sam,

I woke up late and I'm grounded I'll call you tonite I love you XOXO Kate

I ran down stairs and out the front door and rode down the street to my house. I walked in the door and Ofcourse I see the Cagles and here I am in sweatpants a half shirt and a messy bun.. Shit great first impression Kate! I ran up the stairs straightened my hair and threw on my floral dress and my white vans. I looked in the mirror

"Don't screw this up Kate" I say to myself

I walked down stairs to see my mom. Death glare central!!

"Great! My daughter is here Katherine these are the Cagles"

Yes my name is Katherine and yes I hate it!

"I know hunter.. But hey!" I said waving

"Ka-ka-Katherine" Hunter said cracking up..

"Shut up Hunter!!" I said as I gave him the death glare!

"Know Kate that's not nice.." my mom said. Like she really cared.

"Whatever lets eat!!" I said anxiously.

I ran over to the dining table as me and Hunter went for the same seat.

"This is my seat cagle.."

"No I was here first Katherine haha!"

"You shit head I'm gonna get you for this." I whispered being friendly and taking the seat next to my step sister, Mia.

"Alright let's say grace.." My mom said.

"What we don't pray before dinner,we eat.."

We were having lasagna. Of course! I got my food and scarfed it down hoping that we could over with this faster.

"Okay. May I be excused? If that's what we say know.."

"Yes.."

"Sweet peace out nice meetin y'all"

I quickly ran upstairs put on my sweat pants and my half shirt and got in bed. I looked at the clock 9:30 the fuck.. I dont go to bed that early. I checked my phone to see a text from Micah..

NO POV

(Texts)

Micah: how did dinner go?

Kate: how do you think? Hell! Mom called me Katherine in front of Hunter..

Micah: shit not even sam knew that..

Kate: I know.. Oh that reminds me I have to call him text ya later Bæ!!❤️😂

Micah: alright don't get to crazy on that phone call 😏😏

Kate: whatever you perve 😂

Sams POV

As I woke up I feel a stick note on my nose. The cute heart shaped ones Kate used to give me her number. It was a note from her, okay so she's gonna call me after she eats...

I finally get a call at 9:45

NO POV

(Phone call)

Kate: hello

Sam: hey babe how was dinner?

Kate: Good.

Sam: Kate? I asked for the truth babe.

Kate: fine it was absolutely horrible 1) we had it with the Cagles 2) Hunter knows my full name and 3) I'm grounded!!

Sam: shit baby I'm sorry want me to sneak over later?

Kate: could you? Wait you will get in trouble..

Sam: your worth the risk..

Kate: Aww baby I love you so much.

Sam: I love you more!!

Kate: nope that's impossible.. I have to go my moms coming text me later by I love you more!!

Kate's POV

I was suprised to see not my mom but Mia at the door.

"What was that all about?"

"I don't know I'm just not in the mood for family dinner.. With hunter.."

"Kate. What's going on you can tell me?"

She was right I came to her with these things other than my mom. She was 17 and has went through all the stuff I have been through.

" well my boyfriend sam..." She cut me off

"That sam aldrich kid??"

"Ya.. Well he just got invited to brave fest..which means he's going to be gone from anywhere to three weeks to a month.." I started to tear up

"Kate, your fine. He's just gonna be gone a little while he'll be back before you know it. When does he leave?"

"Wednesday and Ma grounded me 'cause I fell asleep at Sams."

"Sleep?"

"We were cuddling okay?!?"

"I believe you. Well I'm going to bed night! I'll talk to Ma for you too! "

"Night thanks Mia!!"

She shut the door and walked out I texted sam

Text to: mah boo❤️🙊

Hey rain check on tonite I'm so tired and if we fall asleep the parents will think something happened.

Text to: baby boo❤️

Okay babe I'll text you in the morning. I love you!

Text to: mah boo❤️🙊

Okay. I love you more sam. More than you can ever imagine.

AN

OMG I JUST HIT 1K THANK YALL SO MUCH!!!! THIS IS CRAZY OMG!!

Like

Comment

Subscribe

~caitlyn❤️🙊❤️