Chapter 19

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN READ MDLB THAT SHIT IT SO WERID FOR ME!!!
Plz Listen to the song as you read to remember xxxtentacion 💔
-
-
You it awoke from your annoying alarm and got up and did your everyday routine.

Your outfit

You heard a beep from outside and saw Marcus in his GT3

You ran downstairs with a huge smile on your face because you were super excited to see Marcus.
You made your way out the door and to his car.
You opened the door and sat down as Marcus looked at you.
You grabbed his jaw and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss.
You pulled away and Marcus drove to school.
"So did you fix that little problem?" You asked winking at him.
"Yeah, but it would have been better if you would have fixed it." He said with a smirk.
"I could have if you didn't just leave.." you said grabbing his hand and holding it.
"You shouldn't have teased me babygirl, maybe you can make it up to me tonight at my place." He said.
"Maybe" You said with a giggle.
"You know you have the cutest smile I've ever seen in my life." He said.
You blushed hard
"Stop talking about your smile haha, your perfect."
"Don't say that Cay your the one who's perfect okay. You have the most kindest heart and the sweetest personality. Your smile lights up my day it makes me wanna smile. Your brown eyes are so beautiful but when they look into my eyes they are more beautiful.
The way your medium length brown hair moves with the wind it's just precious. Your beautiful and there are literally no words in the world to describe how beautiful you truly are. I love you Cay." He said with the sweetest smile.

A tear feel from your eye from how sweet that was, you were so lucky to have met him and to fall in love with him. It was fate that you met him and you knew it and so did Marcus.

"Oh yeah and not to mention you look pretty hot In that crop top if you ask me" Marcus said with a wink.

You blushed again.

He looked at you and noticed you were crying. He moved his right hand over to your cheek and wiped a tear away. You smiled and held his hand again.

You both arrived at school and walked inside hand and hand. You walked up to ivanita and talked to her for a bit then the bell rang. You went to the class Marcus wasn't with you in but Emma was. The girl you hated with a passion. They one who decided to kiss your man when she knows he's rightfully yours/

You walked into social studies and you were the only person in until Emma came through the door.

"Slut" she said walking pass.
"Excuse me?" You asked standing up.
"SLUT!" She yelled.
"Oh really I'm the slut here? At least I don't go around shoving my tongue down another girls boyfriends throat!" You yelled.
"He asked for it bitch!" She yelled back getting closer.
You grew more and more anger at her.
"He didn't ask for it! He doesn't love you Emma he loves me! Why can't you get that through your thick ass Skull!?" You yelled stepping closer.
"He doesn't want you he never did!" You yelled again.
You didn't  realize but there were a group of people forming around you and Emma.
"You bitch!" She yelled and threw a punch at you hitting you in the eye.
You came back up punching her over and over again.
Ivanita saw this and ran to get Marcus she finally found him.

"Marcus, Marcus Emma and Caysee are fighting come help!!" Ivanita yelled.
Marcus ran into the classroom and pulled you off Emma.

"'Marcus let me the fuck go so I can beat this bitch's ugly ass!" You yelled trying to pull away.
Marcus pulled you into a hug and you stopped fighting to get away.
Marcus pulled out of the hug and held your cheeks.
He noticed your black eye and picked you up with little effort and put you in his car.
You sat there crying.

"Marcus..." you said.
"Do you know how stupid that was Caysee! You could have got in a lot of trouble!! I understand why your fighting her over me you know I would choose you over and over again!! Why the fuck did you do that?!" He punched his steering wheel which made you jump.

He looked at you angry.

"Fucking answer me!" He said.
"I don't know..." you said as more tears fell.

He looked at you one last time and kept driving.
You both finally made it to Marcus's home and Marcus opened your door and let you out picking you up and bringing you upstairs to his bedroom.
He went to the bathroom and grabbed a rag and ice from the kitchen for your black eye.

"Here this should help it." He said
He pressed it against your black eye and you winced in pain.

"She called me a slut" you said
"What?"
"I hit her because she called me a slut and if for anything she hit me first." You said
Marcus wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tight and kissed your sore lips.
-
-
Heyyy thanks so much for reading!! Plz make sure to vote and comment! There will be 2 more chapters and that's the end ,but I really hope you did enjoy the book! 💗
Also it's 4am and I wrote this plus I can't sleep guys ugh it's been like this for days give me tips to help me sleep😭😭