Character Q&A

(I added my own questions too lmaooo)

JABARI

Did someone abuse you as a child or are you just naturally an abusive piece of shit?

Jabari: Somebody needs to teach you how to talk to people. And it wasn't abuse, I was building her character. Bet she don't take shit from nobody anymore.

What's it like in jail?

Jabari: Nothin' I ain't seen before

Do you regret what you did?

Jabari: Eh, I guess

Are you getting out of jail anytime soon?

Jabari: Hopefully

Do you wish you and Rayven were still together? Did you love her?

Jabari: Of course

How do you feel about Rayven being married?

Jabari: 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You say you love(d) Rayven buuut...You put your hands on her, locked her in the house and basically left her for dead on the side of a road. Love where?!

Jabari: I'm done answering these stupid ass questions

VICTORIA –

How's it going with you and that boy?

Victoria: *Lexus, and it's going good so far (:

What's the next move for you and that boy?

Victoria: *Lexus and hopefully meet my family, if he's ready for that, of course.

What's it like having Dom and Rayven as parents?

Victoria: It's great! My dad can work my nerves sometimes but I love them more than anything❤

Whats it like having an overprotective dad?

Victoria: Hella annoying😩 lol. But I know it's just because he cares and loves me. I appreciate it...most times.

Are you in contact with your biological mom?

Victoria: Nope.

What would you do if your parents got divorced?

Victoria: Don't even say stuff like that.

– RAYVEN –

Did you ever get your tubes tied?

Rayven: See, about that...Lol

How does it feel to be a mother?

Rayven: It can definitely be tiring but it's the best thing in the world and I wouldn't trade my babies for anything💛

What made you want a threesome and do you think Dom overreacted about it?

Rayven: It's always been one of those things I want to try but at the same time don't lol. And I don't think he overreacted, tbh. I get it.

How do you think your relationship is going?

Rayven: It's going great! Dominique still works my nerves but that's daddy anyway.

How are you and Darius? Are things still weird? Do you still hold a grudge against him for everything that he did?

Rayven: I never held a grudge against him, and things with him and I are going well. We've actually gotten close over the years. Y'all would know that if the author of this book would update her damn story (: