Tired

I was sitting at the bar At Michael's Liquor Bar (Made Up) Taking vodka shots being depressed. I only come here when I need to releave some stress. The past few weeks have been a lot for me being lied to, Abused emotionaly and physically, And being lonely. I have friends but I keep my distance from them because I do have trust issues. So I stay by myself In my little condo In St. Petersburg FL. Enough about my sob story ... My name is Isadora Duncan  im 5 "6. , Im black carmel skin color Medium long auburn hair and I'm 19 going on 20 in a bout three months , I have siblings two older sisters but we don't keep in contact with each other My dad Lives in Dominican Republic with his new Family and My mom Went M.I.A shortly after I moved here about a year ago.

I started feeling a buzz so I payed for my shots, And got up and left. When I arrived home I decided to take a bath . I played some music from my phone and played Persian Rugs and turned the music all the way up... Fuck the neighbors. I stripped off all my clothes and ran some bath water.

????POV

I was laying down on my bed with my girlfriend Candace laying on my chest watching Bet. When I started hearing loud music coming from about 3 doors down....Hmmm strange I didn't know anybody lived in room #224. The song that was playing was my favorite song right now by PARTYNEXTDOOR. It wasn't really bothering me so I just ignored it until Candace woke up Looking frustrated. " Babe can you go tell the neighbor to turn their music down I'm trying to sleep.". "Alright I'll be right back." I slid on my Nike slides put on my black V Neck and walked to room #224 were the loud music was coming from.

Isadora

I walked back out the bath room to get a glass and a bottle of wine to help me relax and calm my nerves while I'm in the tub.

??? POV

I began to knock on the door but there was no answer so I knocked two more times and there was still no answer so I waited a little while to see if anybody was going to come to the door. So I started to walk away

Isadora

I heard faint little knocks on the door so I looked through my peep whole but didn't see anyone "Must be part of the music " I said to myself.

???? POV

I went back to room #224 because Candace wouldn't be satisfied if I told her there was no answer so I knocked a few more times and there was still no answer so I just took it upon myself and opened the door...surprised it wasn't locked.

Isadora

I was in the kitchen pouring a glass of wine when my door swung open " What the fuck?!" I said to myself ...." shit and I don't have a robe to cover up because its in the bathroom" I thought I tried hiding but I heard foot steps getting closer and closer to where I was ....