Invader

I grabbed a knife from one of the draws  and heard foot steeps getting closer and closer .

d

???POV

I looked around the somewhat small condo and didn't see anybody so I began so turn around to leave when I coming from the kitchen area.

Isadora

The foot steps where now extremely close so I stood up from hiding by the counter to come face to face with a stranger.  " WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?!?!?" I said waving the knife toward him.  Look I was ju- ju-   " JUST WHAT TRYING TO ROB ME?!? ( he had his hands up in serender)

" N-noo! Its not like that." " THEN WHAT IS IT LIKE THEN?!?!"  " I was just relaxing in my condo when I heard loud music coming from your room and it woke up my gurl Candace and she wanted me to come here and tell u to turn yo music down.  " Well she should mind her own damn business!" " Look how would you feel if you trying to sleep but a niggas bumping music ?? huh?? tell me that!!"

" Look ....IDC about you and yo "gurl" problems about me being who I am, bumping loud music.. I apologize now you can politely get the fuck out. I said with a blank expression on my face. He quietly headed to the door and left out and slammed my door behind him.  " RUDE ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!" I yelled out knowing that he wasn't to far to hear me.

The Guy

" She's a bitch" I thought....But I wonder why she seems like a very unhappy person but that's not my business... she got a nice body too but I got my own life to tend to and that includes marrying the love of my life Candace ..I plan on Proposing next month.

Isadora

I got my glass off the counter and went back into the bathroom , I soaked in the tub and drank some of my wine, recaping what just went down.. I'm not gone lie the guy whoever he is was fine to death. He had a perfect smile, Nice demples, the perfect small eyes , That sexy ass hair cut and to top it off that Hershey's brown skin  with the earings and a couple tats here and there... WOW!!  but I ain't tripping he got a girl who is very lucky.. even tho I caught him taking glances of my nice  naked body ha-haa.

After about an hour of soaking and washing I got out , dried off ,lotionedand put on some lace panties and a tank top.. I decided to order a pizza from pizza hut because I didn't feel like cooking . A little while later the door bell rang letting me know that the pizza is her and I was starving so I wasn't caring about my appearance being to revealing or wateva. so I got up to answer the door. " Hello beautiful , $6.90 " he said so I just gave him $7.00 since I didn't have any change on me . " Thanks" I said shutting the door but he put his foot out so it wouldn't close. "Wait , can I get your number so we could hang out some time??, By the way my name is Lucas. " He said .. I kind of hesitated because he didn't seem like my type I mean he was really attractive with the black curly hair, perfect teeth, light skinned, big red lips, and nice brown eyes but I decided fuck it I'm lonely as hell so its a good chance to make a new friend.. " Umm..sure and I'm Isadora. I put my number in his phone and he winked and smiled at me said thanks and bye and left. I wouldn't date him because he seems like the player type.

Lucas

" Score!!" Is what I thought." I get all the bad bitches!!! "

~ Authors Nöte

* sorry about the errors  I tried correcting it but wattapad was being a dumbass