New beginning??

After I ate my pizza I just turned on Netflix and watched movies. " My life is so boring". I thought to myself .  I was watching some random movie when I got a text from a number I didn't recognize. It said : "Hey, its Lucas. I just got off work and needed someone to talk to so I decided to text u." I replied : "Hey, what you up to?." "Nothing getting off work bored and watching TV. u?". " Watching Netflix movies being lonely.". " "Aww I should come over ..".  " Are you asking me or telling me??", ",However you take it." "I guess you can come".  " Alright I'll be over in about 25 minutes.  "OK."

I decided to put some short shorts over my panties and a bra under my tank top so there will be no funny business between us.  25 Minutes later the door bell rung and I knew it was Lucas. " Hey, welcome back.". " Why is it so glommy in here??" he asked .  ",Don't worry about it " .    " wow ok .". he said. I kind of chuckled a little bit .  " So what movie you wanna look at?!".  " You choose."  " You are the guess so...you choose I said.  ",Umm Texas chainsaw.  " Alright I said". ",You not scared or nun??" he asked .  " Nahh I'm straight."  I said .

" Wow ,you're brave ..I like brave girls." "Really?? interesting".        " So....do you have a boyfriend.??   " Nahh I haven't had one in like maybe 2 no 3 years." I responded.    " Wow.. that's crazy but in a good way that you can stay strong by yourself without a guy.".  " Yeah.... Sometimes I wish I had one but I guess I'm better off because it means less drama and less trust issues.   " Wow not trying to be nosey but why do you have trust issues?".   "Nahh you're good and because all the people I thought loved and cared about me turned out to be fakes including my own family."

"Dang , I'm sorry well if you ever need a true friend you have my number.". "Thanks". I said but knowing I wouldn't contact him that much.   " so what about you? have a girlfriend or anything?". "Not yet..".     "Not yet?!? Nigga please .   "Chill I was joking.".    "Better be.  anyways what do you like to do for a living?".      " Nothing all I do is work part time jobs one at the shoe store in the mall and another at pizza hut. I'm just trying to get money to take care of myself and my family.".  " Well that's good... I don't really do much ..I mean I stay here and watch movies , sleep, I work at T.G.I Friday's , I go to somewhat of a college, and when I have free time I go to Michael's Liquor Bar. ".      "Wow , so You really don't have anybody to hang with?".   "Nope. Not at all.". I said kind of scared to see what his response would be.    "Well, First off you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I don't know how anybody wouldn't want to hang out with because you are a beautiful person inside and out.".   I'll have to admit that got to me because to be honest nobody has ever said anything that nice to me before EVER I don't even get called pretty.   "Wow nobody has ever said anything that nice to me ever.".  " Wow. I know we just met but I feel as if I should be the one to show you what true love is. ".   "I don't believe in true love shit, in my world it doesn't exist .".      "That's the thing if you let me show you..You'll have nothing to worry about.".      "But I don't fuck somebody who I just met.".       "True and I respect your decision I just want to make you feel loved.".    "I don't know because I've fallen for so many guys who said the same thing and never ment it.   "Well...I'm not like other guys I'm way different and I promise to that I'll Never hurt you...will you give me a chance ???

Im not the type of guy that's plays around because I know what it feels like to be cheated on because I was cheated on twice by two people I thought I was in love with.".   I kind of felt bad after he told me that because we both needed somebody to love and so I thought that it wouldn't be too bad .".   "Well in that case,yes but I still don't know...".   "I'll give you time to think about it.".  In the meantime we finished Texas chainsaw even tho we talked through half of it then soon drifted off to sleep.

Then next morning I woke up to the door being banged on... "Wtf??" I said to myself .   I opened the door to be face to face to the asswhole who walked in on me yesterday.        "What?!".      " Look I know we started off kind of rough  yesterday and I Apologize for everything ...I think we should start over and I think we could be good friends just like me and the rest of my neighbors.   "Yeah..I guess let's just forget that Yesterday ever happened.".  I guess Lucas followed me into the room because he came in saying : "...What happened yesterday?!".  "Nothing Lucas...I'll tell you later.".  The guy looked at him funny and spoke again .  "I don't think I introduced myself Im Shawn." he said lending his hand out for me to shake.  "I'm Isadora.". I said shaking his hand.   He said bye and closed the door. "Are you gone tell me what happened yesterday,?".  "Nothing. we just got into an argument over something stupid.", "ohh."

////////     So what y'all think?? Is her and Lucas gone last or?? will he turn out to be like all the others?

"Thanks.