.Sömething New Pt.2

Shawn sat down in the chair in front of me and I kind of hesitated about him sitting by me but I went  along with it anyways.  "So how you been?".    He asked.  " Good and you?."      " I've been fine I guess well I'm just getting over an argument with my girlfriend. but other than that I've been good.".     "  Really? What y'all argue about?.". I asked with a concerned tone.   "Well she wanted to have a baby but I don't think we are ready so when I said I don't think so she got mad but ya know she'll be ight.".   "Yeah ...".  "So who was your friend from earlier?".      " Umm my friend name Lucas ..." I said hoping he wouldn't ask any other questions about him.  " Y'all dating ??.". I knew it was coming .   " Um not exactlyI don't really have time for a relationship. ".  I said being honest. "oh really?, how old are you?" He asked .  "I'm 19 I'll be 20 in a couple months . How old are you?"  I asked trying to draw the attention from be and back to him.  "I'm 22 my birthday was last month.". "Happy belated birthday.". "Thanks."

"Well I should get going...nice talking to you tho." He said being polite. "OK.. Nice talking to you too."

After Shawn left I decided I should leave to get ready for workI went back to my apartment and showered etc, did my hair, and put on my uniform. Since I worked at a shoe store we wore a T-shirt that had the shoe store name on it with some jeans and tennis shoes. I put my hair in a high pony tail , grabbed my purse and left out.