Chapter 4

Central Park, New York City...

Silver Surfer
To all of my Herald comrades and Master Galactus himself, sense my energy and come to Earth!

The Silver Surfer Blasts a giant cosmic blast in the air and Earth's atmosphere...

Immediately, the Silver Surfer gets blasted with electricity...

Thor
So you must be the legendary Silver Surfer I've heard stories about, how does it feel to get blasted by my new weapon Stormbreaker?

Silver Surfer
Oh look, Thor the God of Thunder is trying to stop me. Your buddy Strange stood no chance against me.

Thor
Well I'm not Strange.

Silver Surfer
Yeah well, you and what army then. It's gonna take a lot more than just the God of Thunder to stop me.

Thor
This one.

Ant-Man, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, and Hawkeye all come out of hiding and begin attacking the Silver Surfer at once well...

Silver Surfer
You idiots, you can't beat me with only an army of 5.

Hawkeye
How so?

Silver Surfer
This is how.

The rest of Galactus's heralds come to help the Silver Surfer leaving Thor to battle Surfer one on one while Firelord battles Scarlet Witch, Terrax battles Hawkeye, Air-Walker battles Ant-Man, and Plasma battles Wasp...

Wasp
Dang! What have we done?

Silver Silver
You guys started a war in which you just lost.

Ant-Man
Oh shut up Surfer, you haven't even defeated us yet.

Silver Silver
No we haven't but we will eventually.

Scarlet Witch
Yeah well, I'd like to see you all try.

Thor and gang just continue to battle all of Galactus's heralds for a while...