Chapter 5

10880 Malibu Point...

Tony Stark
Why did I ever become Iron Man? All it's done was cause me to lose Pepper forever, Create Ultron, tear the Avengers apart until Cap, Thor, and Banner were able to fix that, and put me in pure misery. Crap, why did I just start thinking about all these things. No memories, Stop! Just Stop!

Tony begins flashing back to the War of New York when he flew into the wormhole destroying the Chitauri army, the Ultron incident, the Civil War between the Avengers, and then to Pepper's tragic most recent death all in a matter of seconds...

A portal opens in Tony's house and Bruce Banner, Spider-Man, War Machine, Vision, and Dr. Strange all come through it and they all see Tony in a not so good state...

Spider-Man
O My God! Are you alright Mr. Stark?

Bruce Banner
No he is obviously not alright kid.

War Machine
Come on Tony this isn't a good look for you. Vision by any chance do you know what might be happening to him right now?

Vision
Based on all the knowledge I have, it looks like something triggered Mr. Stark and he is suffering through some kind of anxiety attack. He's showing symptoms of sweating, some kind of flashing, and possible chest pain. My best guess, Mr. Stark here is having a Panic Attack. All we can do is let it run its course.

Bruce Banner
If Galactus is truly coming then we don't have the time to let the panic attack run its course.

Dr. Strange
Then leave it to me.

Dr. Strange uses the Time Stone in the Eye Of Agamotto to move Tony forward in Time to after Tony's panic attack finishes...

Bruce Banner
What did you just do Strange?

Dr. Strange
This item I have right here is the Time Stone. With it, I moved us forward in Time to the point where Mr. Starks panic attack ended.

Bruce Banner
Wow! That's some heavy stuff.

Tony Stark
What are all of you doing here and who's the other guy?

Spider-Man
We are here because the Avengers need Iron Man's help.

Tony Stark
I've already told you kid. I'm done. I'm no longer an Avenger.

Bruce Banner
I know you are still shaken up about Pepper's death but we need you Tony. Earth is about be invaded by the planet eater known as Galactus. Thor is leading a small team of Avengers to try and stop Galactus from invading right now but if they fail and Galactus does invade, then we will need someone with your expertise to try and stop Galactus when I have to suit up as Hulk.

Dr. Strange
He's telling the truth Mr. Stark, if Galactus invades and we fail, he will literally eat us all. Galactus is the Eater of Worlds and he is coming for Earth.

Tony Stark
Fine I'll help. What do we do?

Dr. Strange
Suit up and then the 6 of us will meet up with Thor and some of the other Avengers with him who are currently taking the fight to Galactus's herald Silver Surfer.

The 6 of them leave to join Thor and gang in battle...