Before You Read

So, you are about to read Avengers Cosmic Invasion. However before you read it, I want to tell you all how and why I wrote this. You see, in my psychology class, one of my many projects was to create a Fractured Fairy Tale where you are basically giving main characters disorders. However, I am not really familiar with a lot of the fairy tale stories so, my teacher allowed me to create a Fractured Comic Book instead and Avengers Cosmic Invasion is that Fractured Comic Book.

Anyway, There are 4 characters who have disorders in this story and I do give symptom and reveal who and what his or her disorder is all throughout the story. Some may be easy to figure out and others may be hard. However, I am not going to tell you who and what all of their disorders are until the After You Read section at the end of this story.

So let's have a little fun with this. If you think you know who some or all of the 4 characters are who have disorders by the end of chapter 8 (which is the final chapter of this story), then tell me the name of the character and what you think his or her disorder is in Chapter 8's comment section and I will reveal wether or not you were correct in the After You Read section. So, stay tuned.

Also, if you're worried that I made this story too much about the disorders then you don't have to worry because in the story itself, the disorders are only a very small part. There is an actual story I have built up and there is still more story to be told in the sequel that I will eventually write. Anyway, that is just some information about this story that I thought you should know and I really hope you all enjoy it because I had fun writing it.

As always, I do appreciate votes, followers, and comments/constructive criticism so I know how I am doing as a writer and I love everyone who has and still continues to support me for it. Anyway, that's all I have for you right now so, I hope you enjoy Avengers Cosmic Invasion!

Goodbye For Now.