12

Simon Cowell

"Eric, can I take it off ?", I asked, Eric didn't say anything, guessing it's a no. I love the unicorn onesie because it's comfortable tho but also a bit embarrassing for me.

"Well, I have something for you", I said, he looked at me and smiled 

"Where is it ? Where ?", He asked excitedly

"Your room", I said, he quickly run to his room and I heard fits of laughter from another room, I walked to the room and saw everyone on their phones, laughing and coughing because of laughing.

"What are you guys doing ?", I asked, they all stared at me, silent. 

"Um... just posting this", Ant said whilst showing me a picture of me wearing the unicorn onesie.

"Ant", They said in unison

"Oops", Ant muttered, I closed my eyes but then I opened them when I felt someone grabbed my onesie. I turn around and saw Eric in a onesie, he looked so cute. I took out my phone and took a photo of him and sent it to David, Nicholas and Lauren. Then I posted it to my instagram, I didn't really post that much.

"Like father, like son",  Amanda said, I give my phone to Stephen and asked him to take a photo of me and Eric, then everyone went crazy with their phones. 

"Right, let's put you to bed", I said to Eric, he sleepily nodded, I carried him and bring him to his room.

"Daddy", He said, I look at him and carefully put him on the bed, tucking him.

"What is it Eric ?", I asked

"I love you Dad", He said, I smiled at him and give him a peck on the forehead

"I love you too Eric", I said, he smiled and shuffled. I went out and went to where everyone was.

"Guys, we are having a pool party tomorrow !", I said, they all look excited 

"Is David coming ? That would be great", Alesha said

"Yeah, he will be here tomorrow", I said

I sat down with them and planned for the pool party tomorrow, we all invited our friends and I also invited Lauren, I told her she can invite some friends of her so Eric won't be lonely and after all that, we all went to our designated rooms and slept.

To be continued...

Short and  I'm kind of tired but I will continue this... Hope you all love this... Get ready for the next chap. Bye !