[J.P.] Bad Boy (rewritten)

Y/n Pov

Jake Paul was the classic bad boy, everything I hated, yet I still found him fascinating.

He loved to beaten up the boys from the school i go to, mostly having no apparent reason for beating them up.
Most girls like a bit of 'bad boy' in a guy, & I'm the same.
Jake was so attractive, but at the same time I hated him.
He was a bully, & alike most people- I don't like bullies.

I had been caught out in the middle of a fight between Jake & a boy from my school whom was also a 'bad boy'.
Jake ended up with a bleeding jaw, & the other boy called Ethan ended up with a broken nose and rib.
It was a fight for pure pride, they just wanted to show off.

I lived around a five minute walk from the Team 10 house, which I secretly fangirled over. My luck, I have to walk by the house every time I finish in school.
I can never resist the temptation to glance at the house, sometimes I see Jake blogging on the driveway.

He was gorgeous, I can't deny that.
But what girl doesn't think that Jake Paul is gorgeous? I mean, he's probably the most famous person on YouTube. 

✨🦋

Today i had just finished my last day of school, I'm happy & free!!

I did my usual- walking past Jake's house/Team 10 house, & did my usual 'glance'.
I saw Jake walking out to his car, & he saw me. Oh great.
We speak to each other whenever we see each other, but I can barely say anything to him- I'm too afraid to say anything wrong, & her beaten up for it.
"What you lookin', at y/n?" He smirked as he closed the door of his car & walked up to me at the gate.
"N-nothing, sorry." I said with a smile, & began to walk off.
"Ay," he said stopping me in my tracks.
"Why you apologising?" "Just, I don't want to be hurt." I chuckled, "hurt?" His head cocked to the side, & his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. It was adorable.
"I don't want to say anything wrong, I don't want you to beat me up." I chuckled nervously, my stomach filling with butterflies..
"I'd never hurt you, y/n." He simply states, and for some reason I felt like he actually meant it.
" I wouldn't ever hurt you." He repeated, his voice sounding genuine.
"Really?" I questioned.
"Promise." He assured in short.
"Anyway... do you ever watch Team Ten videos?" He asked, opening the gate & I walked in.
Only every single one, as I sit there wishing you were all mine. So, yeah.
"Sometimes." I lied, he gave me a smirk as if to say 'be honest'.
"Fine, I watch them all the time." I giggled, and for some reason it made him smile- the smile that killed me.
"You wanna come over this evening?" He asked, my heart jumped.
"W-what? But Team Ten's in there. Most girls would die to spend time with you all, I'm just lucky enough to live by you." I rambled, again, I was fangirling.
That made him laugh, "so, what's the decision?" "Sure." I smiled, "I'd love to."
I spoke, my throat going tight from the excitement.  "What time?" I managed to croak out. "'Bout five?" He suggested, & I nodded.
"I'll see you at five." I smiled & headed home. I love happy endings.

✨🦋

hope you loves enjoyed this rewritten imagine! love y'all! xo