1.THE UNTOLD STORY

THE GIRL I NEVER NOTICED

The break up between Mercy and I sent me through hell, I stood at the corner of the classroom wondering how I would ever get over the pain, the misery I was going through. I looked straight to the glass door and saw Carine smiling as they were having a conversation. She was beautiful with all the qualities a man would need for his girl but my heart needed Mercy who was no longer with me. In that moment an idea crossed my mind, I went straight opened the door and gave Carine a warm smile. I believed in myself, handsome and irresistible for any girl.

"Hey can we get out of here?" I asked Carine. She nod her head smiled at the rest of the group they were with and answered me with a "sure."

I took her hand into mine and lead her down stairs to the exit gate. The realization hit me  that I had no place in mind to take her. I smiled at her, remembered that there was no one at home. Carine had a glorious smile whenever she smiled any man would want her in his arms.

We crossed the road and headed down to the Zuri Sacco which commuted from town to Kahawa West.

The drive was silent all the way to Kahawa west I had nothing to say to her. We alighted the bus and went straight to the house; I opened the door,  led her to my bedroom and begun removing  clothes slowly. She was in a shock at my reaction "what are you waiting for come on get them off" I told her with a serious face.

She gave me the 'what do you mean' face and I was quick to answer her. "What do you think we are here for?" I shrugged. I knew all along that she had a crush on me but I needed a runaway path an escape from the heart break. Oh God she was a virgin I did not expect this from any college girl I was shocked but I was at my satisfaction.

I looked at her, she was staring at the ceiling as if thinking about something, I felt bad for what I had done to her. she lost her purity to me yet I did not have any feelings for her. I watched her for a while. "Carine?" I called her. "Can you go now?" I asked, she nod her head and stood to collect her clothes, she hurriedly wore her clothes and headed to the door, "wait, can we do this again...., oftenly?" I stammered. She gave me a warm smile and that was it, it meant a big yes I couldn't help but flatter.

The next day I met Carine at school we did not have any conversation for we were not lovers and we were not dating. Sleeping with Carine became a routine she became my friend with benefit what was between us was making one happy we made love to forget our worries we would do it every Wednesday and Saturday.

"Carine," I saw her walking down the stairs "Can I speak to you?" I requested. She stood and waited for me to continue soon several boys were around us waiting for me so we could walk home together. "Can I see you tonight? I know its on Monday but we still can do it." I shrugged she looked at me with murderers eyes but then accepted. " Huh, I can see you have another girl friend or is she your FWB" one of my friends spoke giving it in a more of a comment form and continued "Can I have you for to night you know he can look for another bitch and you could have a different taste of me right?"

Carine looked at me waiting for me to rescue her but my focus was on my phone I never cared about her I was never in love with her  Why would I care about whoever she choose to sleep with.

Later that night she never came to my house so I figured out that she had taken up the offer and decided to use a different taste. I decided to find another friend with benefit leaving Carine behind.

After a week I decided to try and date a different brand of a lady I never cared there were more than enough ladies in our campus so I could use any type that I wanted after all I was single and this was campus, which is all about having fun.

Carine became the hot chick everyone would use and toss away  she always seemed to enjoy being the center of every single conversation but this all changed when a video of her friend Charity went viral as she was dancing in one of the parties kissing every single guy she came across, she committed suicide due to the humiliation. Carine was taken away with this and she begun to change. She was so miserable at first she found Morris a guy who took interest with her he always stood by her encouraged her and it was easier to identify her as a good girl.

I recall one day when she kissed me in public right infront of the holy girl I had taken after her as my FWB that's when I realized that she was falling for me I didn't take it as a big deal I just threw her to the ground and reminded her of how pathetic she was.

The girl Carine turned out to be after her friend passed away became irresistible I could help but admire her. I was falling for her she was not the same girl. I spent sleepless nights wondering whether she would come back to me.

"Carine can I take you to lunch today?" I asked her playing around with my fingers I was afraid of what her reply would be.