3. HERE WE ARE

Carine's POV

We walked out of school, and headed home, Hayley and I were taking the same units and that day we never had any afternoon classes. We had plans to go and watch a movie at my place since mum wasn't going to be home till later, Phineas never had classes that day so he would join me for the movie what he didn't know was that Hayley would be around. As we stood by the bus stop to head home I sent a quick text to Phin telling him that I would be home within the next twenty minutes, Thika Road is a free way with no traffic during the day. I thought of a way that would get me to seeing Vic again, I had thought of a plan to help myself but instead made it look like it was for Hayley, I immediately sent another message to Phin....,*come along with two ladies let's make it a movie night*

Few seconds Phin replied accepting the invite without hesitation I sent another message *Heey, hope you are not busy, just sending you a special invite for a movie in the next thirty minutes come along with your crew..., will be expecting you.

We boarded the next bus to Kahawa West along the way I couldn't stop myself from looking for any message notifications in my phone, Hayley noticed my look and asked me about it. "I can't tell her, I will ruin the fun" I said to myself and then answered that I wanted to keep time so she would spend more time with Phin.

Victor's POV

We sat by the garden with no plans for the afternoon Alex didn't attend his class he was with a girl I didn't know her name, maybe she was just one of his others or probably a 'fresha' my mind was still occupied with Carine she wouldn't leave my mind all of a sudden Liam spoke "New plans, we can't just sit here and talk about nothing let's do something fun for the afternoon. I can see that we are all in our different worlds Justin probably thinking about our next party, Alex with that.......... Whoever she is and Vic stressed up about one of his FWBs so who is in for my proposal?"

"which one?" Justin asked

"whatever it is, I just know its better than this." Liam said as he pointed around us

" I am in" I said I just hope there are drinks I am a bit stressed up I would use one now" I continued as I stood the rest of the crew didn't have to answer we all stood ready to go as Liam lead the way. Few minutes later we were at Zuri stage "Where are we going? don't tell me we are going to my place without my invite because you are not welcome, if that was your plan Liam sorry I am not in." I stated furiously.

"We are not going to your place neither are we going to kahawa west I want to take you somewhere we just have to use this route" Liam answered

That didn't clear my thoughts Liam came from Umoja how would he know a good place along Thika Road? I didn't have answers so I decided to keep quiet and wait for his next move. It seemed that I was the only one who cared the rest followed without questions as we boarded the bus.

Liam would always stay next to me but he chose to sit next to someone else while Justin sat next to me fifteen minutes later Liam waved us to alight at Zimmerman, I had a bad feeling about where we were heading to but I was sure that the only place Liam would know in Zimmerman was Carine's place for she always invited him to Sunday services at their church. I was worried why would he take us to Carines'? what was his plan?

Alex was not concentrating with us he was busy talking with his girl before we knew it we were standing in front of Carines gate, "Here we are" Liam said

"What the hell? Why did you bring us here?" Alex asked.

****Today's chapter was short but I will try and update two chapters over the weekend. Thenx for reading please share

I LOVE YOU ALL.

                     #JazieShee