Armaan's Sister

-Rose's POV-

Armaan enters my room.

'WOW..!!' Armaan exclaimed..

Armaan Sees big posters of famous singers in my room.Armaan walks to each of them and recognizes them.

'WOW..Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth, Justin Bieber, And..All members of this K-Pop group. What was the name..??...' He asked himself scratching his head..

'BTS...' I answered excitedly

'It looks like you're really big fan of them..??. But your mom said your are An Armaanian too...' He said and of course here we go again with same topic but..I'll soon show it to him.

'Are you jealous..??.' I asked or actually teased him..

'No..I'm not..' He said nervously looking away from me..

I went to the balcony and slid doors to close the balcony..

'What are you doing..?.' Armaan asked suspiciously..

Armaan notices it's his And Amaal's poster on doors.

'You are really a Armaalian...' He said excitedly..

'Of course, I love your music. ' I replied simply not turning my fan girl mode on..

'Then you should have pasted pictures of my music. Why did you pasted mine..??.' He asked me and I rolled my eyes at him inwardly...

'Let's go I have some thing more important to show you.' I said and I surely know how to change a topic as soon as I said I left him behind..

He soon follows me and I took him to my study room..I opened the door and we entered..

'This is beautiful. But..- he stopped admiring how beautiful and peaceful my study room looks..

'But..?' I asked him..

'Don't you think you read so..much.' He said sheepishly..

'I kinda love reading a lot.' I said honestly..

'From how many years have you been collecting these books...?.' He asked scratching his chin..

'These books are from past six months only.' And he showed me how wide his eyes are..

'WHAT...You have racks filled with books which looks like a library and you have been gathering them for six months only..' He literally blabbered like a kid..

'Haha..You're so funny.' I said sarcastically

'I have a question..' He asked me..

'What..??..' I replied..

'Do you read books everywhere and every time like eating drinking and while bath.- I cut him off before he can again start his blabbering.

'Stop..I only read books at night. I have always been a night owl..' I said honestly..

'It means you don't sleep...and the things you said in your interview were right..?.' He Asked.

'I only need six hours of sleep. Cause I don't want to waste my life while sleeping.' I said..

'You're really motivating me..I'm an heavy sleeper..I just hope some day I too can get up after 6 hours of sleep..' He said..

'Come on . Let's go..Snacks may get cold...' I changed topic and before he can start his blabber again I dragged him by his arm..

'Okay..' He said while I grabbed his arm..

Armaan And me went to dining table and I started serving.