Briefing The Gang

**Quick Note: I'd recommend playing the video above for a layer of immersion, if that's what you fancy. Not a requirement, just a small recommendation...expect a LOT of background music, but you don't need to play it.**

Isabella Garcia Shapiro
0955
May 25th, 2013

As Quimby was hard at work outfitting the hundreds of kids lined up in front, I walk over to Phineas, who was peering over a table and talking with Ferb and Buford (Baljeet was still getting outfitted). I take note of the map laid out in front of me and Phineas.

It was a map of the whole city of Danville, with several markings all over it. He had figurines of tanks, helicopters, APCs, and the gang strewn all over the map.

But then my mind drifted away and soon I found myself staring at Phineas, who was wearing a helmet that matched his uniform, which oddly made him all the more cute. He was talking about...something, but I canceled out the noise and only focused on him.

Oh, Phineas, my darling. Soon we shall be together, it's only a matter of time...

Then he turned to me, a giant smile on his face, his beautiful blue eyes staring into mine.

"Isabella?" I can faintly hear him say. I could only hear ringing in my ears, I was that entranced.

I said nothing; I had become hypnotized by my angel.

He grabbed one of my shoulders, his other hand touching my cheek.

Was....was he gonna kiss me? I felt my face burn up.

"Isabella!" he exclaimed, becoming slightly louder.

I shake my head, my head pointed to the ground and my hearing returned. I look up to him, my face burning in embarrassment.

"Oh, uh, sorry," I awkwardly chuckle, "I blanked."

"I could tell," he returned, "you've been doing that quite a lot today. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine," I answered. I looked back down at the map, and then up at Phineas, slightly embarrassed. "Say, could you run through this," I point to the map,  "again? Please?"

************
Phineas Flynn
1002
May 25th, 2013

"Sure," I say enthusiastically, turning back to the map. I know Is was thinking about something, but I didn't wanna question her in front of the guys. She was already blushing, which actually made her more cute (where did that come from?)

I blink hard and quickly return to the map.

"So, there will be two armies, one on each end of the city," I point to the 'X's on the opposite ends of the maps, "The Xs signify the army's main base of operations. Our base is here," he moved the figurines of me and Isabella onto the X, which was over the Flynn Fletcher backyard, "while Buford and Ferb take up a position on the other end of the city." He moved the figures of Ferb and Buford on the other side of the map, close to the Danville Hills.

"The objective of the game is to capture the other army's HQ. You getting this so far?"

Everyone nodded.

"Yup. Two armies, take out the HQ. Piece of cake," Isabella said with enthusiasm. Man she learns fast. I see a small grin stretch across her face and then she turned to me with a curious face, "Wait, you put the two of us together? On the same team?"

"Yep. It's gonna be fun!" I exclaimed. The decision was actually a last minute one cause I knew Ferb and I being on the same team wouldn't make it fun at all. Plus she's happiest around me and I like seeing her be happy, her smile's just adorable. (Man, What is going on with me today?! I've never had feelings like this for her before! Why did they form just now?!)