06. Revelation

𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
۵

𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍۵

Mount Justice; October 1st, 18:13 EDT

Kaldur and Robin fought hand-in-hand on the training deck, both of them in casual attire. I sat against the wall, fixing some components in my voice box as I watched them train. Robin attacked with a kick aimed for Kaldur's shoulder only for the Atlantean to dodge, gaining 8 points in comparison to Robin's 4 points of attack.

The Boy Wonder is quick to turn as soon as he touched the ground, going for a right hook that Kaldur blocked. I observed their moves, taking in their agility and moves they tended to lean towards more often than others. 

As Kaldur attempted a left hook but Robin blocked it and went in for a palm-heel strike. The older boy did a back-handspring to put distance between them. Robin gained 8 points for his attack and Kaldur gained 9 points for his combination. Robin finished his combination with a simple handspring, gaining him 5 points and getting him closer to Kaldur.

As M'gann, Connor, and Wolf approached the area, the floor light turned off, allowing the two to relax, agreeing to finish later. M'gann and Connor stood off to the side, talking and smiling as Kaldur and Robin came over to me to grab their water. 

"You know they're a couple, right?" Robin asked us quietly.

Kaldur smiled, "I believe I knew before they did."

I tilted my head, staring at the Martian girl and half-Kryptonian before giving a nod. "They are always more concerned for each other than the rest." I rasped. 

Hearing two more sets of footsteps walking in, the three of us turned to watch Wally and Artemis. 

"Do we tell them?" Robin asked.

"If we did they would deny it." I looked up at him. I was given a nod in return.

"Besides, it's not our place," Kaldur said strongly.

We dropped the topic as the two approached. "So if Zatara is our babysitter of the week, why's he still here?" Wally questioned, clearly annoyed. "And why's he eating my snacks?"

Recognized: Batman; 0-2

"Computer, national news." Batman demanded as he walked out of the Zeta-Tube, not slowing down as he walked to the center of the room.

"The initial attack was short-lived, but Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve," the TV showed a massive plant standing upright and attacking the city. "and despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League," the frame swapped to the top of a building where two people were trapped. Just before the building crumbled, Superman picked them up as Hawkgirl flew into screen. "there seems to be no end in sight."