CHAPTER SIX:

The next morning...

Accidental molesting ahead...

Izaya's POV:

I woke up to Shizuo hugging me and lying in my bed with me in his boxers. He looked pretty cute asleep. His blonde hair suits him well even though his hair was naturally brown. I sat up, but Shizuo wouldn't let up on his grip. I just sat there staring at him. Then I thought of something, before he wakes up I'll kiss him again.

His arms were still wrapped around me. I turned around and slid myself to where I was straddling him. I kiss him, but then his hand started to go under my shirt and up my back.

"Wait is he awake", I thought.

I looked at his face, he was still asleep. Was he sleep harassing, that's not a good thing Shizu-chan, don't tell me you did this with others. I mean I heard of sleep walking, but letting your hands roam everywhere while your asleep, especially when those hands are molesting someone's body, is not a good thing.

Third POV:

Izaya was struggling to not make any noise as Shizuo's hands began pulling down his pants.

"S-S-Smm", he covered his mouth to hide the noise as Shizuo began to touch his middle

Izaya began to feel that Shizuo's groin was harder and rubbing between his thighs. Izaya uncovered his mouth to hold onto Shizuo's bare chest.

"S-Shizu-chan, wake up... ngh ...please ...this ...is...ahhh... embarrassing", Izaya moaned as he felt Shizuo's hard on between his legs.

Izaya's face turned red as he felt Shizuo stroke his middle.

"Ngh..", Izaya moaned before covering his mouth again.

Shizuo's POV:

I woke up to me molesting Izaya, I thought I was still dreaming.

"Uh, Shizu-chan...could you please... stop this is embarrassing", he said as he tried hold the moans.

I really that I was holding his cock, it was rock hard, and mine was hard as well as I stroked up down on Izaya's, I grinding mine on his ass.

"S-Shiz....ahhh, wait", he moaned in a very cute and sexy voice.

Suddenly he couldn't hold his own weight anymore, his hands slipped on top of me and he fell on me. I kept stroking until he came in my hand.

He was breathing heavily. I realized I was still hard, so I moved him to the bed while I went the bathroom to jerk off.

Izaya's POV:

I came in Shizuo's hand, that was embarrassing, I feel so weird. My breathing is still slow, and my heart is throbbing.

"H-How did a simple kiss turn into something like that", I muttered.

That was really embarrassing, Shizuo, probably didn't want to keep going, because he thought he would hurt me. He's probably masturbating right now, I really wonder what Shizuo's face would look like.

Suddenly I started to imagine, and my face became really hot. I was probably blushing to my ears. Why did it turn out like this?