Chapter 6

Briana POV
I cried and I cried and cried till I couldn't cry anymore. My face was wet from the tears that were soaking ob's shirt. I tasted the salt as they seeped through the cracks of my lips. I buried my face deep into his hard profound chest; while he held me tight in his masculine arms. He was rocking me side to side, caressing me in a way that made me feel like everything that was happening at that moment was going to be okay. I trusted him, I knew I could trust with my life. Even though I hadn't known him for a very long time. But it seems like time doesn't mean a damn thing anymore.

I can't believe Alex just left like that. I can't wait to call Chan and tell her about this bullshit. I know I told him to leave, but if he truly didn't do anything he would've at least tried to put up a fight. We've been together for years. It's crazy cause we when we lived together we would always fuss about this exact same shit every other day. A part of me knew he was stepping out behind my back, but I thought I was just tripping. I knew better or at least I thought I did. It seems like no matter how much you think you know someone you never truly do. I see now people wake up with different feelings every day. I just hope that isn't the case with OB.

"Stop crying baby girl, please stop crying. Everything will be ok. He doesn't deserve you he never did. Let me make things right baby girl. I swear on everything I love Ill never hurt you. " Ob said in the most reassuring voice. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He gently laid me down on my bed. He took off my torn shirt which left me in just my sports bra & work-out shorts. He gave me a kiss on my forehead before telling me he wasn't leaving me tonight. He turned on my fan and cut off the lights. I then felt myself drift away into my happy place where no one could harm nor hurt me. Sleep.

-OB's POV

I'm glad I'm a changed man. A part of me felt like everything that just took place was practically my fault. I had no idea the lil nigga was coming over here. I haven't talked to Jada in months. I know she stays in the next town over, but I haven't seen her. I haven't contacted her, and She can't contact me if she wanted to because I blocked her ass. The last time I actually saw her was at this little joint my boy Fate and his crew had set up for his birthday. She was with her rachet ass friend's as usual. Trying to seduce every thirsty ass nigga that showed their gullible ass any attention. I was chilling the whole night though. We had some other shit going on. We got wind of some unwanted guest that was trying to make their way in the spot.

Fate wanted me to be his right-hand man so badly, but I had some issues of my own. On top of that, I wasn't the type of guy who rides another man's coat tail.

I've been looking after myself since I was 15. I hate I had to become a man in prison but I'm glad it happened. I can almost bet money that I wouldn't be where I am today. If I never would've got jammed up I probably would've been dead or on the run by now. I don't regret anything.

I took the bid for some niggas that turned their back on me but that taught me the meaning of loyalty. We had a sweet lick, but during the sweep of the facility the week before we actually went; somebody forgot to check for cameras. I was seen partially on camera I was the only one with dreads so those people recognized me instantly. The police came and picked my Cuban ass up. I knew I was gonna get into some kind of trouble up here in these Georgia woods. I knew I shouldn't have followed my mom up here. She was following a no good ass man, and I was following her trying to be her protector. I shoulda kept my ass in Flordia with my Abuela wanted me to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Vote 💕
- Comment 🗣
- Tell me what you think. But most of all stay down with me.

Are ya'll ready to meet Chan?