Chapter 11

Briana POV- 

7:27 a.m.

I woke up to to the sun beaming through my window. I was naked but I felt good . Last night was magical . I haven't had sex that good in a while.  I had strong arms wrapped around me . I flipped my body over to see this beautiful face and full lips. I ran my nails through his beard . "Good Morning beautiful" he mumbled in a low voice. I pushed my hair out of my face and snuggled my head on his chest  . He wrapped his arms tighter around me . "I had a wonderful time last night. I haven't did that in a while ." OB said. I lifted my head up to look at him to see he was already looking at me. I kissed his throat and wrapped my legs around him and we drifted off to sleep again. 

3:26 p.m.

*Knock , Knock , Knock*

"Bitch if y'all don't open this damn door, I know it smell like Hennessy and booty in there." Chan said. 

The door flew open and the smell of breakfast filled the air making me hungry immediately. I was cuddled under ob . I peeked at my best friend while she leaned against my door frame smirking . "So how was it bitch ? " she asked . "Bitch , OB isn't sleep " I chuckled. "And ! Who ass he gonna whoop ? " Chan said jokingly . I threw a pillow at her which she dogged before getting up. I was still naked . "I cooked get up and put on some clothes and bring y'all ass in here and eat " Chan said walking away 

I got up walked into my bathroom an turned on the shower .  When I heard the door close behind me . Kisses were being placed on my neck . He picked me up and placed me on the sink . while he disappeared in my womanhood.

OB POV-

I took a shower when Briana was finished & after I finished her. Sweet water was a understatement . I don't even put my mouth on women , but for her I would go the whole nine.

*Iphone chimes*

Speak 

"Aye boss, we gotta problem . We have a shipment coming in but we just got word from Ralpheal that Dante and his crew are gonna try and hit us up tomorrow night. He's also been having someone watching you. They know you left Florida a week and a half ago. "

I'll be there today .

I hung up. I wonder If lil baby ever been to Miami. I hit fate's line and told him whats going on & to tell the girl to pack their bags we going to Miami . If the bitch nigga been watching me he might know about Bri and Chan . That's not a risk i'm willing to take . I trust Fate but if he really wanted me to be his right hand man he was going to have to prove to me that I can trust him with my life & my wife. And them Big ol'Factz

I brushed my hair and my teeth when I exited the shower. I threw on my black champion joggers with a crisp white t-shirt to compliment . I was putting on my shoes when the door flew open. Briana came running in with the biggest smile . She hopped on me making me fall back on her bed. She was consistently kissing me all over my face which made me smile . 

"How'd you know I wanted to go to Miami?" she asked while sitting on top of me. "I just took a wild guess" I licked my lips because she had no idea that the real reason they were going was because she was safer with me. I'd put my life on the line for her . I've waited and watched her for a while now I finally have her and I refuse to lose her to anyone or anything. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Vote 💕
- Comment 🗣
- Tell me what you think . But most of all stay down wit me .