GLANCES // RICHIE TOZIER

RICHIE was just walking down the halls with his friends

until, he saw y/n.

as bill was talking, richie glanced at y/n. who was hugging her books in her arms, tightly.

she saw the boy glancing at her and waved. she smiled, as she waved.

richie waved back and turned back to their inappropriate conversation.

y/n turned back to her locker and placed her books in. she walked with her bag over her shoulders and exited the school.

she walked along the sidewalk, listening to some songs.

the door creeked as she opened it.

there, she saw her father sitting down on the couch with newspaper in hand.

"oh hey, y/n! how was school?" y/n's father asked, putting down his newspaper.

"good." she walked up the stairs and entered her room.

she pulled out her notebook and started writing down the things she did in school.

as she finished writing her last sentence, she heard a song booming through her window.

'take on me' by a-ha played next door.
"TAKE ON ME!" she heard a voice shout.

she giggled and closed her notebook. she walked to her window, seeing a shirtless richie dancing around with a small radio in hand.

she chuckled and shouted, "tozier! nice singing!"

richie turned the volume down. "thank you! maybe i should hear yours too!" he exclaimed, waving.

she smirked and shut the window along with the blinds.

"see you soon!.." he shouted.

she will see him soon..