AGE DOESNT MATTER // MICHAEL WHEELER

MIKE WATCHED y/n from afar.

he watched her pick flowers for her grandma.

"hey, mikey!" y/n ruffled his hair, he chuckled. "hi." mike laughed. "are those more flowers for your grandma?" mike asks. "nope! they're for you!" y/n handed him the basket of flowers.

"awh thanks!" mike looked at the basket of flowers. "anyways- babe!" y/n was cut off by her boyfriend. "oh hi tyler!" she waved at the boy in a mustang.

"ready?" tyler opened the door for her. mike watched as he pecked y/n's lips.

forget it mike, she's 15! you're only 12! mike thought. a single tear fell down on his cheek. "hi mike." jane walked out of the door. "how's will?" mike asked, looking at the car that drove away.

"he's good. he's been teaching me how to kiss." jane says.

jane was 14, will was 15. mike felt left behind. all the girls he ever liked was somehow older than him.

"max is coming. she's with lucas!" jane jumped up and down, excitedly.

oh and that. max was 15 and lucas was 16.

"is it y/n again?" jane examined as another fell down his face. "yes." jane hugged him. "it's ok. you'll find love soon." jane rubbed his arm. "its just that- all the girls i like are overaged!" mike sniffed.

he felt a round object kick on his foot. "huh?" mike looked at the object, which was a ball. "can you pass the ball please?!" a voice scram.