FROM THE WOODS // FINN WOLFHARD

"THIS IS STUPID!" y/n kicked a rock. "we're finding treasure, i'm pretty sure that treasure doesn't exist!" y/n raised her arms.

"oh shut up!" millie screamed. "you know, its nice. who doesn't love touching dirt and dog shit?!" y/n shouted. "shush!" millie covered her mouth. "what?!" y/n screamed. "shut up! did you hear that?" millie whispers.

"no." y/n mumbles, but she heard rattling from the bushes. "fuck, yes i did." y/n hid behind millie. millie saw a hand pop out and was startled by it. "thats a fucking hand." millie pointed at the bony hand. "ok wait." y/n grabbed a giant stick and walked slowly to it.

she poked it, which made the hand hide back in the bush. "just come out!" y/n shouted. she saw a head of curly hair. "ugh." y/n pulled on his hair and saw a boy in rags. fear plastered on his face. "its a boy." millie walked forward. "and rags." y/n wiped her hands. "we should take him home." y/n carried the boy and took him to y/n's house.

"here, sit down there." y/n pointed at the couch. "sit?" he quietly said. "yes. sit. like this." y/n demonstrated how to sit. "oh." he sat down. "water." he mumbled. "water?" y/n asked, he nods. she handed him a water bottle and watched him as he drank all the water. "damn, you're thirsty." millie sat down.

"what's your name?" millie asks. "name?" the boy asked. "yes, a name. like mine. my name is millie." millie explained. "name. my name is finn." finn whispered. "finn. his name is finn." y/n mumbles.

"we need to clean you up." y/n said, taking his hand.

"there. shower." y/n pushed finn inside the bathroom and let him shower.

"shower." finn mumbles as he opens the shower. "are you done?!" y/n shouted. "shower!" finn shouted back. "ugh ok." she stepped in. "you open this." y/n pointed at the switch. "and take off your clothes so you can take a bath." y/n got up and went out.

"take off clothes." finn whispers.

(thirty minutes later...)

"are you done?!" y/n asked. "yes." finn responds. "ok, i'm coming in." y/n opens the door and sees a naked finn. "OOF OK IM GETTING YOU CLOTHES." y/n grabbed millie's hand and went to go find clothes for finn.

"here ya go." millie threw his clothes and boxers at finn immediately. "i'm done." finn came out with the spendtime palace shirt and black pants. "ok. you sleep at the couch." y/n pointed at the couch. "sleep." y/n says and walked to her room.

"are we just going to leave him here during school hours?" millie asks, sitting down on her bean bag. "i don't think so. we just have to say he's my cousin and just transferred here." y/n crossed her arms. "okay." millie got up and went to the door. "what are you doing?" y/n asks. "teaching this human words." millie laughed. "why are you laughing?" y/n asked. "nothing!" millie closed the door and went to finn.