I OBJECT! // FINN WOLFHARD

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?" jack kneeled down and opened a box.

"oh my god! yes! a million times yes!" y/n exclaims, tearing up and covering her mouth.

"i love you!" jack got up and embraced y/n in his arms. "i love you too, anderson." y/n hugged back. jack slid the ring on to y/n's finger and smiled.

8:34 PM.
JACK'S HOUSE.

"so, guys." jack put down his bass and walked to the band. "what?" malcolm asked.

"i proposed to y/n." jack answered, everyone's jaw dropping. "what'd she say?" finn asks. "she said yes! she said yes!" ayla and malcolm hugged jack, while finn just stood there.

"when?!" ayla exclaimed. "five months." jack said, happily.

finn stormed off to his home, tears forming in his eyes. he was too late.

finn slammed his door shut and slid down, tears rapidly falling. "i'm too late. she's taken." he mumbled. his hands almost ripping off his hair.

"i need to talk to her." finn washed his face and walked to y/n's house.

8:46 PM.
Y/N'S HOUSE.

finn stood at her porch, knocking quickly.

"finn? hello!" y/n answered. "if you're looking for nick, he's not here." y/n says. "uh- no. i came here to talk to you." finn stepped in her house, examining all the pictures of her and jack.

"i heard, that jack proposed to you." finn broke the silence. "ah! yes! i said yes. i love him." y/n said, her heart eyes showing.

finn seeing her being happy with jack anderson was the hardest thing. he regretted everything.

he regretted that he introduced y/n to jack.

he regretted that he didn't confess on time.

he regretted that y/n chose the one she knew last.

just like when peter pan chose wendy, instead of tinker bell.

those memories he spent with y/n are buried. now that y/n and jack's engagement is in the picture.

"finn? are you ok?" y/n put a hand on finn's shoulder. "o-oh yeah. just tired." finn snapped back to reality, going back to his house.

JULY 23, 2025.
12:39 PM.
JACK AND Y/N'S HOUSE.

months had passed. and their wedding was now tomorrow.

everything had changed.

y/n had moved in jack's house, millie married jacob, sadie and caleb are together, and charlie and natalia got married.

but, one crucial thing hasn't changed.

finn hasn't moved on. finn was still on the phase of going through y/n's marriage.

"tomorrow." jack smiled, as y/n cuddled next to him. "i love you." y/n mumbles. "i love you too." jack responded, smiling widely.

JULY 24, 2025.
2:18 PM.
THE CHAPEL.

y/n was ready. the wedding was going to start by 12 minutes.

y/n brushed off the dust on her dress and smiled.

"you look beautiful." millie says behind her. "thanks." y/n hugged millie and smiled. "this is a life changing experience. you really belong with jack." millie smiled. "and you're still with saggytits." y/n teased. millie nudged her arm. "hey! that was 7 years ago!" millie exclaims.

"whatever." y/n playfully rolled her eyes. "millie, wedding's about to start." sadie whispered, opening the door.

"oh fuck, i'm nervous." y/n fanned her face. "its ok. he loves you." millie smiled softly at the girl and walked out with sadie.

"are you ready?" y/n's dad walked in and linked his arms with y/n's. "as i will ever be." y/n smiled.

the pianist started playing as y/n walked down the hall. jack admired her soon-to-be-wife from afar. he was so lucky to get married with this girl.

FIFTEEN MINUTES AFTER.

"do you, jack anderson take y/n l/n as your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest spoke.

"i do." jack smiled down at y/n.

"do you, y/n l/n take jack anderson as your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked the girl. y/n looked deep into jack's eyes and took the last breath of being a l/n.

"i d-"