I OBJECT! 3 // FINN WOLFHARD

"WHY, JACK?" y/n screams. "why? i married you for a reason!" y/n screamed. "and after three years, you decide to choose another one." y/n's tears showing.

"listen, i'm sorry." jack held y/n's hand. "i can't handle a divorce with you." jack hugged her. "i forgive you, just don't do it again." y/n wiped her tears. "i promise."

(five years later .)

"fuck, fuck." finn paced back and forth, trying to think about what he's done. "fuck. y/n's gonna kill the living shit out of me." he mumbled, looking into the lifeless body on the floor.

finn's head snapped to the window, when he heard keys clinging together. "oh fuck." finn mumbles, as he watched y/n step in. "finn what are you— jack!" y/n ran to jack's lifeless body.

"what have you done?" y/n asks, leaning her head on jack's. "you killed him!" y/n stood up and shoved finn. "why did you kill him?! i love him! and now he's gone!" y/n shouted. "i'm sorry! he had one thing i've been keeping my eyes on the past ten years!" finn held y/n's hands, as he said that.

"i don't fucking care! i love him! and you killed him! i hate you!"

ah, those words. three words. hit finn like a massive truck. he regretted what he has done, he does. but, deep inside he knows. oh, he knows. that he should've killed him.

"911? yes. please come! my bitch of a friend killed my husband!" y/n called 911, as finn was frozen. stuck on those words. and there he was arrested for killing y/n anderson's husband, jack anderson.

(three months after..)

JACK ANDERSON
SHALL BE REMEMBERED

y/n's tears all fell down at once. her heart broken.

"we came here today. to remember the marks he has left on our hearts."

"jack anderson was an amazing boy. he inspired many people to keep playing and living on. he played bass, with his heart. but that heart was stabbed. by the dirty hands of finn wolfhard." the priest continued.

"i can't believe he's gone.." y/n sniffed. "don't worry, sweets. he's fine up there." millie pointed at the sky and smiled at y/n. "you really know how to cheer me up." y/n smiled back.

( who needs finn or jack, when you have millie? )