thanks

I wish I were more articulate and elaborate while expressing my ideas and feelings, so please bear with me, audience, as you accompany me on this journey – the destination of which is Im Jaebum.

I met him a long time ago. It now seems to be ages ago, but if I think long and hard about it, it was the winter before the last. Now would be a good time to mention that my life is and has been filled with a lot of winters – some far longer than the others. If I were to be more exact and precise, it wouldn't be wrong to say that my life is long stretch of the same winter. Some days are far less chilly than the others, but it is always cold. My bones always rattle, and my breathing is always heavy and ragged. It has never been easy to breathe.
Sorry for this digression! As I was saying, Jaebum came to me when I was stuck in a long and dreadful winter. It seemed to be never-ending and I was afraid. I was so, so, so afraid and so lonely. It felt as I had my legs stuck in a gelid pond that froze my very essence, every passing second. I was lost and I was terrified. The world was dark and I was alone.

He came to me. He was warm and comfortable. He brought with him the scent of summer and flowers: it was very refreshing. He pulled me out of that pond and he embraced me; I slowly began to thaw as his sunlight began to melt the ice that had once encapsulated me.

If I could put it correctly, Jaebum brought warmth and summertime in the never-ending winters of my mind.

And for this reason, I will forever be bound to him, for he is the sole sun in my sun-less winter-land.

I am in no way worthy of his love, after all I have done. But if it comes to it, I'd happily give up my soul for him.

I hope he can forgive me for all I did.

I was naive and dumb.

Here's the story of us.

♡♡♡

A/N: A special thanks to my friends from English Language, Z and M. Here's to you both! ♡ Thank you for believing in my writing and for motivating me.