me

Jinyoung has been coming over very frequently. She doesn't pay any attention to me. maybe she loves him. I'm just me, after all.

I stay in the corner, looking away. I can't turn around, anyway.

He's busy kissing her, eating her face.

And she's busy kissing him back, letting him do all that.

"Oh Jinyoung! That tickles," she almost sighs.

Oh goodness. Her voice. It's too breathy and too beautiful and oh no.

Are they about to-

"And this?"

I almost gag. (Y/N)...... why are you doing this?

His lips are now grazing her neck and she is so red. And her hair is wild and she looks so happy and ecstatic.

♡♡♡

A long time has passed. It has been weeks. She never comes home anymore.

And now she is here.

She's staring at me, her eyes filled with hurt. "Jaebum, baby, I'm so sorry. you know I love you, right? But I have to do this."

Before I can reply she cuts me off with one last kiss.

"You are and will always be my first love. But Jaebum... Jinyoung.. h-he makes me feel really good and he is a really nice boy and my parents and friends are so happy too and I'm finally getting therapy."

Then everything turns black.

No one sees the tears that flow down my face.

Oh, why would they?