with

She loves to talk to me, I can see it from her eyes: the way her eyes light up and the spark in them ignites and catches fire. It sure is a sight to behold. I feel myself fall deeper and deeper into the pit of love for her. But I can't help myself.

She's leaning against me, her head on my shoulder. She loves to stay like this and it warms my heart.

"You know Jinyoung right, Jaebum? I told you about him. My colleague, the one person at my workplace that talks to me? I think he likes me."

My heart speeds up and I feel as if a rock has been put on my chest.

She turns to me, a faint blush covering her cheeks, "He's going to come over in the evening. We're working on a project together. So we will go out to work."

I feel a frown appearing on my forehead but of course she won't see it.

♡♡♡

"He's here, do I look okay?"

She wears a ruby shirt with ruffled sleeves over a fine blue skirt. Her clothing hugs her perfectly in every sense and I feel my heart beat faster.

She looks very beautiful. Are they going out on a date?

She gives me a shy look. "Do I look alright?"

I give her my biggest smile. I want to tell her that she's the most beautiful girl ever and I love her.

But he's here. Tall, sharp, and sweet.

"Oh who's that?" He points towards me. He wears a crisp blue shirt. Tucked. Nice shoes.

Before I can reply, she steps forward and giggles. 

Is she embarrassed? 

"H-he's Jaebum."

Jinyoung's eyes widen, "(Y/N), you have a-"

"Shh! Don't say anything to him."

Jinyoung chuckles, "You're weird."

I feel hurt.

Jinyoung wraps an arm around her and they continue on their way.

I am alone.