for

It is Friday today. I got off work early and thus I can finally spend time with he who makes the darkness go away.

What is love, I ask myself as I stare at his walnut-brown eyes. He is looking out the window, as usual.
Is what I feel for him love? I think so.

Isn't love supposed to be like this big warm blanket that engulfs you and keeps you warm through every harsh storm or winter? At least, that's what I have come to believe. And Jaebum is that very blanket for me.

The table is now set, and the food hot. I call for him.
He just throws me one of his signature close-eyed smile and a balloon fills in my chest. Was that my heart? Yes, probably.

I turn away to hide my blush.
"Let's eat, Jaebum. I am hungry," I call out again.

He is still looking out into the distance.
I sigh and pull him with me to the table, "You must eat. Come on."

He finally looks at me and my heart floats to the moon. No, Pluto. Yes. That is more accurate. I wish I could sink into those mahogany brown eyes. I wish that that warm and welcoming abyss would swallow me once and for all so I could never grow cold and weary again. The warmth that radiates out of his very being warps my world and universe and I think, I think that the earth could stop spinning that very instant but I would still be okay. As long as he was there, my centre of gravity would still be the same. He would still anchor me because he was my gravity and my moon and my home. He was everything that kept my world in order. I lean towards him and press a gentle kiss to his cheek (which had grown kind of rough. I must remember to apply moisturizer to his cheeks!)

"I love you. I love you so much, Jaebum."

Did his cheeks grow pink or did I just imagine that?

He just smiles in return.