Chapter 2

Mark's POV: I blush a little at the though of being out with Jack. "That's a great idea! Lets do it!" I say blushing and smiling. "Okay lets do it then!" Jack says. His high Irish voice is so cute. "I need help first tho, and to be honest, -whispers: I dont know Felix as well as you- so can we go upstairs?" He asks. "Yeah sure." We walk upstairs and he leads me into his room. "Help me pick out what to wear." He says. I smirk. But when i look in his drawers, its all old clothes that dont fit him. I grab my suit case full of clothes and pull out a hoodie, ripped jeans, and some sneakers. "There ya go-" i say about to walk out. "Wait." He says. I look at him suprized. "Okay." I go back and sit on his bed while he gets in my clothes. The hoodie is to big for him and makes him seem small. Small and adorable. I sneak up on him and hug him. "Ah! O-oh. H-how d-dare you!" He says mad. He's cute when he is mad. I think i should confess. "J-jack i have to tell you something..." i say. He tilts his head like a dog. "Oh? What is it?" My face gets red. "I like you. No, more than that. I love you." I confess. "I-i l-love you too Mark, i always have." He comes up to me and kisses me.

To be continued...