Chapter 4

Mark's POV: Me and Jack both get in the shower as Felix pounds on the door, uh-oh. He sounds angry. We finnish as we rush to get our clothes on.

Felix's POV: Im so fucking pissed at them. I swear im going to punch Mark in the face. What was he thinking?! He is taking Jack away from me! "You have about 0.5 seconds to open this door before i break it down!!" I yell.

Jack's POV: i throw on the hoodie thats too big for me and unlock the door and open it. Felix runs at Mark with a bat. Mark gets knocked down. I dont know what's happening to me. Im growling and my body is contorting. "GeT oFf HiM!!" Someone inside me said. Who are you? 'Im you, and im about to take over you' it says to me and then i black out.

Anti's POV: I finally feel free. Felix looks at me angry coming towrds me. "Come here hunny." He says. I slice his arm with my knife as he screams. Mark is in bad condition. Felix comes after me. I just laugh. I continue to slice him until he is badly injured. He slumps to the floor. I should leave too.

Mark's POV: Where is Jack?! I cant see out of one eye and the other is just blurred red. Im scared. What did that sick fuck do to him?! "J-j...jack? -cough- wh-where are y-y-you?!" I scream. "Im over here. You'll be alright, i promise." I hear the sound of a knife drop and running footsteps out of the room. I feel something cold gentally press on my bad eye. I flinch a bit. "You'll be okay. We have to get out of here though, do you know anywhere we could go?" He asks me nervously. "Bob's house." I answer. "Um okay. Were are taking a train though. I cant risk going on a plane, even though its faster." He says. "Okay, lets go." I say. He lifts me up and we walk to the train staiton i assume. I fall asleep.

          To be continued...