Chapter 15 (the nightmare)

Mark's POV: I walk aroubd the house, lookibg for Chica and Gizmo. "Chica!! Gizmo!!" I call. I look up at the stairs. I see something small, its eyes are glowing. A cat?! Wtf? We dont have a cat! Maybe it is Gizmo. She is small. I look at it and go to it. As i get closer i realize it is a cat. I try to pick the cat up but it doesnt work. It isnt even solid! I grow nervous. It is white and brown, spotted. "Hey... kitty? How'd you get in here?" I say reaching out to pet it. "Im Anti. And dont tuch me. It wobt work." Its says moving away from my hand. "Oh, hey Anti. Why are you a cat and where are the dogs?" I ask. "Me and Dark are both cats because, its easier to move around. And we are arent actually cats. Just spirits. See?" He says as his paw passes through my hand. "Okay." I say. "And for the dogs, i havent seen them." He says. He walks away. He walks over to a black cat with white ears, paws, underneath his nose (it makes him have a mustache), and tail. That must be Dark. I turn around. It is dark and quiet in the house. Too dark, too quiet. A shadow passes in front of me quickly. I see Chica. She is black. "Hey Chica!" She looks at me. Her eyes bleed a dark crimson. Then her mouth, she walks away to Felix. Its not Felix tho, he is dead. Die? No, Die wouldnt do that. Plus he doesnt look like that. It looks like Felix but pitch black with red eyes, but bloodshot eyes. His smile is creepy. Its fake and his smile doesnt quite fit his face. Its to big. He stares at Chica then hits her in the stomach with a baseball bat. "Nooo!" I scream. I try to pull him off of her. He is like stone. I cant do anything. Jack walks in and then he attacks him. There is nothing i can do as he kills him. I turn around and skt on the stairs as he slowly torchers and kills everything i love. The cats get in my lap as i cry into them tho my hands down quite hold them. They turn solid as i hold them now. "Mommy..." Dark says. He starts to cry as he gets pulled away by the creature. "Mommy, this is a nightmare. It isnt real. We will come back in a sec. Im sorry. You have to see this. There is nothing we can do. Goodbye Mommy." He says as he walks towards the creature, its his turn. Dark comes back and comforts me. "Your mom is next. And you are having this dream so the voices will come back. They want you to kill yourself. They will leave and so will the dreams when Daddy comes back. We will keep you strong. We have died irl. So we are just ghosts. This is our spirit animal. Anti didnt want to hurt you. Anti had a heart attack as did i. We were asleep. So we didnt suffer. We are in pergatory. We will be until you and Daddy die. Our perpouse is to guide you." He explains. This is hard to belive. The creature turns his neck 360° to look at me. He comes after me. I wake up. The cats are laying on me. I get up and walk upstairs into their rooms to see them both lying dead. Peacefully. I call the poilce and they get buried. It is no quetion that the death was natural. Not homicide, or suicide. I come back home and pet them. I smile. I turn on my camera and record a vid. I collab with Jack. He is at his house that he started in when he began. We played gmod. We finished and then we skyped. I told him every single detail that happend. He starts to cry. Anti and Dark get on my desk and stare at him. He cant see them. They turn solid as he can see them now.
To be continued...