Chapter 10

Mark's POV: I get up, take a shower, dry off, and put on shorts. I turn the lights off, and the tv on. Then i open the door so the dogs can come sleep with us. I get in bed and cover up. I turn over to Jack, who, is still wide awake at 11:45pm. He hugs me as i fall asleep to the sound of the rain and thunder.
             - time skip -
Jack's POV: i wake up to the sound of birds chirpping and Mark singing. I sniff the air. Waffels. Yum. I run down the stairs. "Waffles?!" I yell at Mark cooking on the stove. He laughs. "Yes Jack." He says giggling. I smile. "Yay!" I say exited. He turns the burner off. He serves the waffles. We eat them. "So whats going on?" I ask Mark. "Hmm, well the wedding is tomarrow. We got everything set up right?" He asks. "Yeah." I answer. "Okay, well what do ya want to do?" He asks. "Stay at home, watch a movie, read, cuddle, just indoor stuff. It's a shitty day today." I answer. "Okay. Want to invite anyone over? Bob and Wade? Ethan and Tyler?" I look up at him and smile. "Sure, how about Bob and Wade? They'd probably like to have a nice day at their friends." I say. I finnish my food and call them. They come over.

Bob's POV: I walk inside with Wade. We sit on the couch and the lights dim. The rain pours as we play cards against humanity. We finnish our game about 30 minutes after. Mark offers us a drink, but i say no. Mark can't drink anyways, anymore than one beer wont be good. It just wouldnt be fair. The fan'sare probaly worrued about Mark and Jack. This is when i have a good idea. "Im hoing to go do something. I'll run to the store, you guys can play without me." I say walking out to our car. I go to the store, get the supplies, pay, and load up the car. I go back inside and start working on the rooms to make Jack's look exactly the same, and Mark's can change, it does every once in a while anyways.
         - time skip 1 hour -
Bob's POV: I finally finish as i set up their computers, cameras, and mics. "Come look guys!" I yell from rhe hallway.

Jack's POV: I hear Bob yell for us so we all get up and go look. Omfg. It is exactly the same. Now i can record and the fans wont be worried anymore. Nobody will know me and Mark are together either. If Cry found out his bff & crush, Felix is dead, he would kill us. Marzia already knows and isnt mad. After all, he did try to kill Mark twice and me once. It was bound to happen. Marzia said someone killed him and buryed the body. They already arrested an innocent fan becuase Marzia explained what happend and he sacrificed himself. I record a video. "-wahpoosh- Top of the Morning to ta laddies! I need to explain why me or Mark havent been on. I was really sick, i had to go to the hospital so Mark went with me. He is a good friend. I wont be uploading a lot anymore but, I'll still upload. Thanks for understanding, im going to go for the weekend. I'll upload once every Monday, Wensday, and Friday. (So, every other chapter after this).
Thank you guys so much for watching this video. If you liked it, PUNCH that like button in the face LIKE A BOSS!! And high fives all around! -wahpoosh, wahpoosh- and ill see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!" I turn off my camrea and computer as i get out of my chair. A few minutes after, Mark comes out of his room with Chica. We thanks Bob and Wade and they leave. We check in on Dark and Anti. They are both asleep, good. We go into our room, read then fall asleep.
To be continued...