Chapter 12 (after-party)

Mark's POV: We arrive at my house as Bob and Wade park their car. Me and Jack get out of the car. I open the door and turn on the floor lights. I walk to the fridge as everyone sits down. "What does everyone want?" I ask. "We have Jack Daniel's in there right?" Jack asks. "Yup." I say grabbing the botrle and giving it to him. "Thanks Markimoo." He says. "No problem Jackaboy. Now what does everyone else want?" I say. "Voldka, please." Bob and Wade say. I nod and grab 2 tiny bottles of voldka for them. "Thanks Mark." Bob says.  "Yeah, thanks." Wade says smiling. "No problem guys." I say, grabbing myself a beer. I slowly sip on my beer.

Jack's POV: I turn on the tv. "So, music, tv, or games?" I ask.  "Music!" They all shout. "Okay, music it is. What kind?" I ask. "Chill-step?" Bob asks. "Sure." I say and put it on. Dark and Anti walk out into the living room.

Anti's POV: I rub my eyes. "Daddy? Did you call me?" I ask Jack. "No, now go back to bed guys." Jack says. Me and Dark go back upstairs.

Mark's POV: I call a DJ freind over. He knocks and i open the door. Some other people from the wedding come in and start to dance. People go up and request songs. I sit down. Now and then comes on and have a flash back. -flash back time-

Mark's POV: I hug Chica, crying. I hug her tighter thinking about the fact Jack could most likely be striaght. Chica whines and nuzzles me. I turn on my music and get up. Chica wags her tail and jumps on me. I grabs her paws as we dance around the room. The song ends. "Even if he is straight, i'll find someone for me who loves me." I say to myself smiling. Chica licks my face. I smile.
-flash back ends-

Mark's POV: I start to dance with Jack. He smiles. Everyone moves to the sides as we dance. I kiss him. "I love you Mark." He says. "I love you too Jack." I say. The song slowly stops.

To be continued...