/𝐭𝐢𝐩. 𝟑𝟑/

Lin Chaoze why do you do this to my heart???

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝟹𝟹. ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Girls, I've gotta go to a meeting again today, but it'd be great if you could move some of the water bottles from my car to my classroom," the girls basketball coach, Mr. Jin told his team.

The girls nodded in obedience as Coach Jin left the car key with the team captain, Daiyu. They waved kind goodbyes as their coach exited the room, but as soon as he was gone their whole aura was gone.

"Chanying!" Daiyu barked at the girl.

"Yes?" Chanying asked bowing her head, fear slipping into her veins.

"Where were you the last few days!?"

"Uhm... I went out to eat."

"What so you think that just because you're so good you can skip practice?"

"N-no. It's just that I thought since you and the other girls always skip. I thought I could too..."

"You really have the nerve to think you're like us?"

"That's not what I meant—"

"Yesterday Coach Jin had us move boxes, and you should know that that's your job!"

"B-but Coach Jin says we're all supposed to help out—"

"What do you mean but!? If I tell you to do something then you better make sure you do it! Got it!?"

Chanying nodded as she gulped.

"Ahh good, but I still think you deserve to get punished for ditching practice. What do you say girls?" Daiyu called out to the rest of the team with an evil smirk.

She neared Chanying who tried to back away, but was held back by two other girls.

"You shouldn't even be eating. Still as ugly and fat since you came here," Daiyu sneered as she raised her hand for the first slap.

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

Chanying groaned at the amount of boxes of water she still had left to move.

'How does someone even have this much water!?'

After her team had beaten her, they'd left the vicinity cackling to themselves like the evil witches they were. Chanying was the only one left to do the job, and she'd been lugging around the waters for around forty minutes already.

As she was walking back to school parking lot from the classroom, she doubled in surprise when she found a dolly in front of her coach's car. It definitely hadn't been there before.

"Who?" She tried to ask, but no one else was in the almost empty lot, except for a few select cars.

Smiling to herself, she yelled out a loud, "Thank you!"

As she piled several of the water containers onto the cart, suddenly her red and purple bruises didn't seem to hurt so much anymore.

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

If you don't know what a dolly is it's this

lmao because I didn't want you guys to think it was a shopping cart

I've decided to finished Woollim Pick and I cry every time Jaeseok is on screen ;-;

🌹