Chapter 3

Hey guys! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO CUTTING DONT REAS THE LAST PARAGRAPH! I hope you enjoy chapter 3!

Soda's POV
Darry pushed Kate off the couch. I couldn't believe it Darry never got that upset. I watched her run it the door so I followed. I remembered when she was upset she would hide in the oak tree at the park, so that's where I went. I heard sniffles coming from the tree so I joined her. "Darry didn't mean to hit you he feels terrible" I said. "Whatever I know he hates me, and so does pony." She snapped back. "That's not true and you know it's not." Kate jumped down the tree and ran in the direction of the house.
Kate's POV
I had to get out of the house so I went to my favorite spot when I am sad. Of course Soda knows where I hide so he followed me. He tried to convince me Darry was sorry. Darry didn't care, if he did he would let me chose who to date. I went to the house because I didn't feel like getting jumped again. I opened the door and the gang looked at me. Darry stepped forward and said, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." "Yeah whatever." I said back, and I ran to my room. I changed into a blue shirt and short shorts. I could hear Darry talking to Soda. "She will never forgive me, I care about her way to much to let her date some trash." Darry said. "Give her time, she will come back." Soda said back. I fell asleep as soon as I reached my bed. I woke up to Steve screaming about chocolate cake. Today is Saturday and officially the first day of summer. But soda, Steve, Darry, and I still have to work Monday through Friday. I changed into Black high waisted shorts and a T-shirt, then walked downstairs. The gang went silent as I walked in the room. "Hey can I talk to you" Said Dally. I shook my head and followed him outside. "I talked to Darry we can still date." I smiled and jumped on him almost knocking him over. We walked back inside and sat on the couch hand in hand. The gang shouted and hollered except for Darry when they saw us on the couch."wanna go to my place?" Said Dally. I smiled "yup!" We walked to Bucks and he was having a party. Dally was drinking a lot but I wasn't I don't drink. "Dally I'm going to the bathroom" I said. He nodded his head and walked away. When I was washing my hands some girls poured their drinks on me calling me fat,ugly, worthless. I ran out of the bathroom and went to find Dally. I couldn't find him anywhere l. "Buck where is Dally?" I asked. "Saw him go to his room" I smiled and said thanks and headed to his room. When I opened the door I not only saw him but him on top of a girl and clothes on the floor. Before he could say anything I ran out of the party and I didn't stop running until I reached my house.
Dally's POV
I saw a nice looking girl so I went to talk to her. "Hey there I wanna show you something in my room." I said smirking. What can I say I'm drunk I wasn't thinking. She wanted it and so did I. So it just happened. Next thing I know I see Kate run out of my room. "Wait!" I screamed but it was to late.
Kate's POV
I reached my house and walked through the door to find the whole gang there. "What happened?" Said Soda. I ran past him and to my room and locked the door. I glanced at my switch-blade sitting on the dresser. I grabbed it and heard my brothers pounding on the door "Kate let us in!" They all screamed. I opened the blade and started cutting. The pain was awful but it also felt good. The door slammed open and in cane three terrified brothers.

I hope you enjoyed chapter 3! Chapter 4 should come out tonight! Love you all