Chapter 5

Kate's POV
Socs surrounded us. They pinned Pony and I to the ground and punched pony giving him a bruise on his cheek. And they cut my cheek bone. "DARRY, SODA, DALLY, STEVE, TWOBIT" I screamed. "Shut up" one of them hissed. Hey started kicking my stomach and punching Pony. We heard footsteps getting closer. It was the gang! All it took was one punch to take down the socs. "Are you guys ok?" Said Darry. I looked at him and looked down. When I looked p I saw Dally looking back at me. I got up with Long and walked to the house. Dally was right behind me but I ignored him. "Let me explain" he said following me to my room. "nope" I said a slammed the door in his face. I later down in my warm bed and drifted off into sleep. "Kate dinner!" I ran downstairs... I was starving. That was until I saw Dally. "I'm not hungry" I mumbled walking back to my room.
Darry's POV
I'm not sure what happened between Kate and Dally. Dally probably ruined everything for all I know. Kate now was going to far to not eat to avoid Dally. This had to end. I didn't like Dally and Kate being together, but I don't like them not talking. I know just what to do. After dinner I called the gang over and left Dally on the couch he didn't seem to care. "Guys Dally and Kate aren't talking. We need to get them in a room so they will talk it out." Everyone agreed on getting them locked in Kate's room alone. "Hey Dally come here." He walked over to me and I picked him up and ran him to Kate's room. He struggled to get loose from my strong grip. I opened Kate's door and threw him on the ground locking the door behind me. "DARRY" Kate screamed. I ignored her and keep the door locked.
Kate's POV
I was working on a new art piece. That's my secret I'm an artist. I'm make money off of it too. All the sudden Darry runs in and drops Dally on the floor. I start to run to my window when I feel a strong grip on my arm. I turn around to find Dally looking down at me. His cold eyes turned soft. "I'm listening." I said rudely. "You left and I was drunk. She took advantage of that. I'm sorry I should of never hurt you and it will never happen again." He said. It was hard not to hug him and tell him I forgave him because I didn't. I couldn't let him off easy. So I said "that's nice of you to say" what can I say I like to play hard to get. I waltzed to the door. Darry unlocked the door and I walked out.
Dally's POV
When she told me she was listening I knew I would have to tell her the truth. I know it sounded like a terrible excuse. But this girl makes me happy. I have never felt this way about anyone ever. She has changed me. And she is playing hard to get.....:. My favorite game.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated I was busy! I'm back now! I hope you like this chapter❤️