3

Johnny made it back to his house early morning. He went to his room, he placed his bag by his door so he can remember to wash his dirty cloths. He made his way to the bathroom. He started up the shower. Once he got it to the right temperature, he strip of his cloths he stepped in.

He let the warm water run down his body. For the last few days have been long. He worked on little sleep. Johnny wanted to make sure everyone was up and moving, no one was in pain and making sure everyone was getting what they need.

The warm water help relaxed sore body. After standing under the water for a while Johnny turn off the water and stepped out. He dried he grabbed a pair of boxers and put them on. Not wasting anytime Johnny made his way to his bed.

Johnny was woken to the sound of little giggles. He open his eyes to see Landyn sitting beside him on the bed. "Hey bubby. What are you doing here?" Johnny asked. "Everyone else is still a sleep and I got bored of waiting for them to get up." Landyn told him.

Johnny rolled over so that he was on his right side, he open up his arms so Landyn could crawl in them. Which he did. Landyn snuggled as close as he could to Johnny. Johnny hugged his little brother to him and kissed the top of his head. "So how is everyone?" Johnny asked him. "Good. There are two new people. A boy and girl." Landyn told Johnny.

Johnny remember Casey and Ax telling him about the two. Landyn snuggled closer to Johnny. "They are vampires. That's what I heard daddy said." Landyn said. "I haven't meet them yet, but I heard they are nice." Landyn told him. "Well after our nap we can go meet them together." Johnny said. "Sounds nice." Landyn said as he fell a sleep. Johnny wasn't far behind them.

After waking up, Johnny saw that Landyn was still a sleep. He got up to make them something to eat, but first he going to call dad's to let them know that Landyn here. He picked up his cell phone that was on the charge. He hit his dad Peter number. "Is Landyn there?" Peter asked. "Yeah. After I feed him I'll bring him home." Johnny told him. "Good. I woke up and didn't find Landyn in bed. Then I remember you came home so I known where he went." Peter said.

After talking a little longer, Johnny started to make something to eat. He made pancakes. When he was done he went back to his bedroom to wake Landyn up. When he open the door he saw Landyn sitting up in the bed still with sleepy eyes. "Hey buddy ready to eat.?" Johnny asked. Landyn nodded his head. Johnny walked over and picked him up. Landyn layed his head on Johnny shoulder.

Johnny sat him in the high chair that Johnny has at his house. Johnny placed a plate with two pancakes on it with a little butter and blueberry syrup on it. Landyn thanked him before digging into to his pancakes. Johnny told Landyn that he called daddy. After they were done eating, Johnny picked Landyn and placed him on the floor. Landyn

Living room and turn the TV. Johnny picked up the plates and the other dish. Johnny is one of those who don't not own a dishwasher he likes doing the dishes by hand.

When Johnny was done he told Landyn to turn off the TV and come get his shoes on. After Landyn was done Johnny grabbed Landyn hand and they head to their dad's home. Landyn sang a song he heard in pre-k. Johnny would sing along to the songs he knows. Peter was out front working in the garden when they Johnny and Landyn got there.

Peter saw Johnny and Landyn walking up the path. He stopped what he was doing and walked over to them. "You young man are in trouble." Peter said as he picked up Landyn. "Everyone was a sleep and I was bored." Landyn said. "I don't care you don't leave the house with out letting someone know or with out someone with you." Peter told Landyn. "Okay daddy." Landyn said as he hugged him.

"Can we see the vampire now?" Landyn asked after a moment. Johnny and Peter laugh at him. Peter walked in the house to wash up. Johnny followed behind him while Landyn played in the front yard. "How is the Demonix Coven doing?" Peter asked. "They holding up." Johnny said. "They lost a lot of people though." "Yeah Casey told us." Peter said.

"Do you know what it was all about for sure. I heard many different things while I was there?" Johnny asked. "I'm not sure myself." Peter told him. They made their way back out the door to find a muddy Landyn. They both shocked their heads. "Come on buddy we're going to see the vampires." Johnny said. Landyn ran to them.

The closer they got to the pack house the more Johnny had a weird feeling in his body.